Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,970
Interesting Facts Above, regarding the acquisition statement is damn true, i feel if Zee wouldn't buyed Alpha Bangla/Marathi I'm sure Star would try to buy the channel to enter these 2 market, seeing the history where they always consider to make acquisition to enter the most of the markets & i feel These 2 Regional Channel which Star Launched & the success they got is totally big! Because when they launched they tried & make a Position of themselves as a true leader beating those old channels which has hold in that market, because Asianet,Vijay,Maa,Suvarna (old) has already had the identity of themselves but Pravah & Jalsha make the identify of their own like Flagship StarPlus.
@Rajpatil98

I think here we should only discuss about Marathi serials and shows. We can also discuss about Marathi GEC and other channels and their performance!
For other language channels we can discuss in that forums or there may be one common forum like BARC where we can discuss about almost All language channels.

Interesting Facts Above, regarding the acquisition statement is damn true, i feel if Zee wouldn't buyed Alpha Bangla/Marathi I'm sure Star would try to buy the channel to enter these 2 market, seeing the history where they always consider to make acquisition to enter the most of the markets & i feel These 2 Regional Channel which Star Launched & the success they got is totally big! Because when they launched they tried & make a Position of themselves as a true leader beating those old channels which has hold in that market, because Asianet,Vijay,Maa,Suvarna (old) has already had the identity of themselves but Pravah & Jalsha make the identify of their own like Flagship StarPlus.
@Rajpatil98

In Marathi at that time there were many channels. Alpha Marathi (Zee Marathi) was first Marathi private channel after DD Sahyadri which got launched in 1999 and no.1 channel at that time was ETV Marathi ( which is Colors Marathi now).

At that time there were channels like Alpha Marathi (Zee Marathi), ETV Marathi, Mi Marathi, Saam TV, Prabhat Marathi, Tara Marathi, Pravaah was very new channel at that time like Sony Marathi is now in Marathi market (Both Tara and Prabhat Marathi channel got shutdown and Mi Marathi channel got shutdown bcs of financial problems, Saam TV got converted into news channel, Also Maiboli was a GEC earlier then became Movie/Music channel.

@Rajpatil98
Yeah plus this 2 channels got success in very short time both become no.1 within very short time.....jalsha become no.1 in 2009 only nd i still remember pravah became no.1 in 2011 with help sathiya1 marathi remake and so it was very big deal for star india st that time when they didnt have strong regional presence.....or should i say they were present in only 2 markets marathi and bangla at that time

Last edited:
I saw both Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste and Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte Mahaepisode today and it were great. Hope this two Serials come in Top 5 shows.

I want SMNKA at No.1 Position today's episode was very good and I hope Audience will love it!

Phulala Sugandh Maticha may be at No.1 or No.2 Position next week as the track is also going good now and Audience is loving it. Keerti's Mother In Law knows The truth about her that she is educated and her brother and family cheated her.

@Rockyy @mani_music @veer32564 bro mohor marathi remake savitri is coming soon on star pravah as they have mentioned it in wikipedia.....im not sure if its true or not....just updating what i checked it on star pravah wiki page.....it might be true as savitri is name of indias first female teacher and since show highlights girls education so it's perfect title for show
Image-1607850389.jpg

Star Pravah - Wikipedia
Image-1607850912.jpg

Plus marathi remake savitri is also mentioned in mohor wikipedia page so now its almost confirmed
Mohor (TV series) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
@Rockyy @mani_music @veer32564 bro mohor marathi remake savitri is coming soon on star pravah as they have mentioned it in wikipedia.....im not sure if its true or not....just updating what i checked it on star pravah wiki page.....it might be true as savitri is name of indias first female teacher and since show highlights girls education so it's perfect title for show
Image-1607850389.jpg

Star Pravah - Wikipedia
Image-1607850912.jpg

Plus marathi remake savitri is also mentioned in mohor wikipedia page so now its almost confirmed
I guess it's True! But i feel they could use this name for hindi remake.

Image-1607850389.jpg

Star Pravah - Wikipedia
Image-1607850912.jpg

Bro do you believe Wikipedia?
Bcz its editable by anyone so we can't say it that new remake serial is coming!

Back
Top Bottom