Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,945
As far as i know Most Of The Upcoming TV shows get mentioned in Wikipedia & it does come. Just look at 20th Television or ABC Signature Wiki Page, or 20th Century Studios or Marvel Studios, everyone has mentioned their upcoming shows/movies which are in pipeline. Also not everyone can edit Wikipedia Page Easily, personally i tried to edit many pages but unfortunately i failed.
Really?
Even I have contributed to Wikipedia for Marathi BARC Impressions, etc. I never had any such problem like you had!
Maybe you have not registered and they may have blocked you.

I
Really?
Even I have contributed to Wikipedia for Marathi BARC Impressions, etc. I never had any such problem like you had!
Maybe you have not registered and they may have blocked you.
I haven't been blocked that's for sure!

As far as i know Most Of The Upcoming TV shows get mentioned in Wikipedia & it does come. Just look at 20th Television or ABC Signature Wiki Page, or 20th Century Studios or Marvel Studios, everyone has mentioned their upcoming shows/movies which are in pipeline. Also not everyone can edit Wikipedia Page Easily, personally i tried to edit many pages but unfortunately i failed.
Even i also tried same to update some page but failed.....before sometime i checked shashi sumeet productions wiki page where they have mentioned so many upcoming show with weird titles so i already guessed its fake but right now on their wiki page only upcoming show is mentioned which is khorkuto hindi remake so i guess that remake is also true
Plus why believe star pravah wiki page about mohor remake??
1.star india ordered all channels to make remake of mohor ASAP
2.The title is such apt title that fake imposters dont have brain to decide such good title for marathi remake
3.marathi remake name is mentioned in both star pravah wiki page as well as mohor wiki page

In one post @mani_music bro said that star india ordered all channels to remake mohor thats why all remakes are coming at same time so thats why i guess it will not take too much time.....i think before feb it will go on air
I said like it's my guess, same happened with Sreemoyee remakes, they came all of a sudden in southern Star channels!
Other then @Rajpatil98 and @KAR bro Can anyone tell me here should we believe the Wikipedia page which stated that Savitri is upcoming Marathi serial which is remake of Mohor as their is no official announcement from the channel or by producers or any actors and its only written in Wikipedia page!

Only time will answer bro, rajpatil bro just shared what he got to know, no matter it's true or false! Let's wait and watch!

Anything is possible.....i never expected mohor hindi remake at 7pm as 7pm is weakest slot in hindi channels but look they placed hindi remake at 7pm
Plus before SMNKA. I never expected any marathi show will get this much trps at 9:30pm but look how much it is getting
Sometimes content overcomes slot problem. Saathiya at 7 PM used to rule TRP chart and slot during 2010-2015. In Bangla market, Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni of Zee Bangla is running at 6.30 PM slot since 2017,and in urban TRP, they are always in top 10. So the thing is content+luck both.

Sometimes content overcomes slot problem. Saathiya at 7 PM used to rule TRP chart and slot during 2010-2015. In Bangla market, Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni of Zee Bangla is running at 6.30 PM slot since 2017,and in urban TRP, they are always in top 10. So the thing is content+luck both.
Abt sathiya on 7pm it was not abt content it was all about drama quotient and abt 6:30pm slot in bengal market some yrs ago ishti kutum used to rule 6:30pm slot with much higher trps than rani rashmoni
I lowkey expected star will shift sathiya 2 at 7pm nd will launch shaurya at 9pm

Star Pravah Title songs are very Good even Zee Marathi title songs are good but mostly it's Star Pravah.

I found that there is no video title song for Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte, all are fan made videos.
Phulala Sugandh Maticha and Mulgi Jhali Ho title songs with video are available.

Back
Top Bottom