Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,943
Its not like the show was for ladies.....but earlier from 2014-2019 in star pravah shows there was always something missing....like big family ,good storyline, good actors, family bonding everything was missing.....but after AKKK everything changed now their serials have that sort of feelings which gives familiar feelings earlier that familiar touch was missing
Thats why i never liked this show
Not after AKKK it was after lockdown and after SMNKA launched.
After that only Star Pravah became no.1 and we can say it was bcz of SMNKA and then other serials.
Before lockdown AKKK and Rang Mazha Veghala were there but they were not getting success they all got it after SMNKA launched 😍.

Its not like the show was for ladies.....but earlier from 2014-2019 in star pravah shows there was always something missing....like big family ,good storyline, good actors, family bonding everything was missing.....but after AKKK everything changed now their serials have that sort of feelings which gives familiar feelings earlier that familiar touch was missing
Thats why i never liked this show
They had more romantic type of serials from earlier and very less family serials after 2014.
But now in 2020 they are doing great.
They should keep consistency.

I liked this title song.
This serial was Not Big Hit but was good serial, the plot is same as that of ye he mohabaaten hindi serial.
Source
MY mother used to watch this heroine first show on star pravah which was used to come at 7pm concept was like rich heroine nd poor hero .....i dont remember name
Btw this heroine is good choice for mohor marathi remake lol

MY mother used to watch this heroine first show on star pravah which was used to come at 7pm concept was like rich heroine nd poor hero .....i dont remember name

Yes I know it's name was Are Vedya Mana even it's title track is very very good.

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious bro?
People are liking new faces in Serials now then that old actors.
I will not like if this heroine comes for Mohor remake 🙁

Not after AKKK it was after lockdown and after SMNKA launched.
After that only Star Pravah became no.1 and we can say it was bcz of SMNKA and then other serials.
Before lockdown AKKK and Rang Mazha Veghala were there but they were not getting success they all got it after SMNKA launched 😍.
AKKK nd RMZ both were hit from start but problem was AKKK used to repeat at 11pm thats why it never appeared in top5 whereas for RMZ it was no.1 on star pravah but only because of 9:30pm slot it never gained ratings to come in top5
AKKK debut week trp was 2.8 which means 3000+ impression and at that no.5 show used to get 2500+ impressions

Yes I know it's name was Are Vedya Mana even it's title track is very very good.

Are you serious bro?
[/QUOTE]
Why bring new faces everytime....thos heroine perfectly match with mohor characteristics thats why i said she will be perfect choise for mohor.....check original mohor nd kannada mohor promo you will get why i am saying this

AKKK nd RMZ both were hit from start but problem was AKKK used to repeat at 11pm thats why it never appeared in top5 whereas for RMZ it was no.1 on star pravah but only because of 9:30pm slot it never gained ratings to come in top5
AKKK debut week trp was 2.8 which means 3000+ impression and at that no.5 show used to get 2500+ impressions

Still Zee Marathi was ruler but after SMNKA launch Star improved a lot they changed timing of RMZ and brought good serial at 9.30pm also they brought new serials at 8.30 and 9pm and then they became ruler in Maharashtra.

Still Zee Marathi was ruler but after SMNKA launch Star improved a lot they changed timing of RMZ and brought good serial at 9.30pm also they brought new serials at 8.30 and 9pm and then they became ruler in Maharashtra.
Iknw that but after AKKK nd RMZ arrival star came back in competition it doesnt matter when they became no.1

Are you serious bro?
Why bring new faces everytime....thos heroine perfectly match with mohor characteristics thats why i said she will be perfect choise for mohor.....check original mohor nd kannada mohor promo you will get why i am saying this
[/QUOTE]

Bro she is overweight now 😆. Will not like to see overweight and girl who looks like aunty.

Will like to see one young girl doing the role of Saraswati/Savitri Or whatever name it will be of that serial!

Bro she is overweight now 😆. Will not like to see overweight and girl who looks like aunty.

Will like to see one young girl doing the role of Saraswati/Savitri Or whatever name it will be of that serial!
[/QUOTE]
I dont follow actors on insta so i dont knw abt weight nd all

Back
Top Bottom