Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,943
I think phulala sugandh maticha song is famous for ringtone because somedays ago in one family function i heard phulala sugandh maticha song as ringtone on someone's phone

I and my full family liked this title track a lot, My Dad liked this title track a lot that he said me to keep it as Ringtone of his phone.
It's no.1 Title Song of Star Pravah like Maza Hoshil Na Title song is no.1 from Zee Marathi.

AKKK title track is very infamous 😞 but it's No.1 Marathi Serial.
They didn't made video title track of AKKK like they made for Other serials even they didn't try to make lyrical video like Mulgi Jhali Ho and Phulala Sugandh Maaticha.

Source

From star pravah i used to like this title song but show was not good
Even I didn't liked it as it was mostly for ladies.
This serial was good for ladies.
My Attaya has this as her Ringtone and my another Attaya has Nakalat Saare Ghadle serial title track as ringtone.

Even I didn't liked it as it was mostly for ladies.
This serial was good for ladies.
My Attaya has this as her Ringtone and my another Attaya has Nakalat Saare Ghadle serial title track as ringtone.
Its not like the show was for ladies.....but earlier from 2014-2019 in star pravah shows there was always something missing....like big family ,good storyline, good actors, family bonding everything was missing.....but after AKKK everything changed now their serials have that sort of feelings which gives familiar feelings earlier that familiar touch was missing
Thats why i never liked this show

Back
Top Bottom