Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,932
Bro i clearly mentioned in my post that chances of being hit of that serial are very slim

Zee Marathi focuses on both Rural and Urban audience.
Lagira Jhala Ji was good serial with Rural background also Tuzyat jeev rangla Was good earlier but now it's utter crap.

If this new upcoming serial comes at 9.30 or 10 PM then it will be good for them as 8pm timing is not worth this serial!

Can you tell me who is head of Zee Marathi?
And who is deciding such timings and all!
I want to tell him/her they are not doing good.

I think Maza Hoshil Na (my favorite of Zee) will end as the Conclusion has came near and crap Radhika serial Mazya Navryachi Bayko will shift at 9pm and new serial at 8pm.

Bad move by Zee Marathi.

Audience has lots of expectations from Zee Marathi but never respect Audience feelings, etc. They always do what they want, now they are in loss only! They lost their position after many years also now they are not serious.

They should end all serials and shows (except Home minister, Aamhi Saare Khavayye, Vedh Bhavishyavacha as this shows are non ending shows and loved by audience).

And they need to Do revamp with all new serials (serious and good story serials like Tula Pahte Re,etc not comedy or any crap plots) they should bring good originals or they can make remake of Telugu/Tamil/hindi serials.

Good non fictions like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa or Dance Maharashtra Dance and one good comedy show like Fu Bai Fu, They should continue their award shows and events.

Last but not least they should air good Marathi movies also premiers are needed!

Some sources are saying that
Tuzyat Jeev Rangala serial will end as no story is left and it's only running for Entertainment so Mazya Navryachi Bayko will shift at 6.30 PM on TJR serial slot and new serial will be at 8pm.

So they will stretch Maza Hoshil Na after the marriage of Saie and Aditya and this serial will not end as it's doing good in trp.

Also i and many people hate Mazya Navryachi Bayko serial but it will not end as its getting good TRP so they will keep this serial till their trp decreases like it happened with Tuzyat Jeev Rangala that's why it's ending or else it's already a stretched serial and they can also stretch it but seeing TRP and track in future this serial should end

The Serial named 'Maza Hoshil Na' of
Zee Marathi track is going very good that it can even beat Mulgi Jhali Ho Serial of Star Pravah which is slot leader currently.

Before Lockdown Maza Hoshil Na was also Top 1 serial and in Top 5 Shows in BARC but later they changed the timing to 8pm to 9pm and then their trp decreased, still there are chances for this serial to become slot leader and also come in Top 5 Shows, I know Aggabai Sasubai of Zee Marathi is No.2 serial after this serial but it can't enter in Top 5 Shows (though it was there earlier). It's Trp may be 4.5 or 4.8 TVR.

Chances are less for Sundara Manamadhe Bharali of Colors Marathi to become slot leader and also Non fictions of Sony Marathi like Maharashtra's Best Dancer, Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra as they are Not daily on Mon-Tue and Wed-Sat.

Maza Hoshil Na shooting is going in Dapoli and they are introducing one new Romantic Song 😍
Audience is waiting for it...

Dapoli is very beautiful place in Kokan.

Their Dapoli Special episodes will be from 14 December - 22 December at 9pm.

I am very excited for today's episode 😍

ZXWczYa.jpg

Chances are there any one of 2 serials of Zee Marathi i.e. Tuzyat Jeev Rangala or Maza Hoshil Na may end or else no serial will end.
( I hope Maza Hoshil Na not gets ended as its good serial and they can bring more tracks in the serial).

They will shift their timings.
5.30 pm - Home Minister.
6 pm - TZR
6.30 pm - MNB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom