Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,859
Kind of like rude guy-dignified girl love story. Like Dahleez of STAR Plus.
No that guy falls for that girl it's story like that type. It's not family or mother in law and daughter in law type serial.

I think it's comedy and entertaining type serial

Kind of like rude guy-dignified girl love story. Like Dahleez of STAR Plus.
Bro dahleez was totally different what u said in post
Dahleez was lovestory of lawyer and bureaucrat officer and main plot was about terror attack
Btw i suggest this show to u.....its must watch finite show of star plus with just 108 episodes plot acting everything was perfect
Its my one of fav show

Bro dahleez was totally different what u said in post
Dahleez was lovestory of lawyer and bureaucrat officer and main plot was about terror attack
Btw i suggest this show to u.....its must watch finite show of star plus with just 108 episodes plot acting everything was perfect
Its my one of fav show
I told that in the sense that the girl had differences with the guy, not abt the plot.

I told that in the sense that the girl had differences with the guy, not abt the plot.
No in daleez hero was madly in love with heroine nd he did everything to pursue her nd her parents.....after half episodes plot shifted to main track terror attack nd by seeing promo of ishkacha nadkhula i didnt see any similarity betn new show nd dahleez

Btw dahleez lead heroine was bengali actress tridha choudhuri she is one of my fav since dahleez

No in daleez hero was madly in love with heroine nd he did everything to pursue her nd her parents.....after half episodes plot shifted to main track terror attack nd by seeing promo of ishkacha nadkhula i didnt see any similarity betn new show nd dahleez

Btw dahleez lead heroine was bengali actress tridha choudhuri she is one of my fav since dahleez
In the Marathi serial, hero is after heroine, right. I saw in the promo. That's what I considered same. :undecided:

Last edited:
In the Marathi serial, hero is after heroine, roght. I saw in the promo. That's what I considered same. :undecided:
But bro u said in ur earlier post that rude guy thats why i said they are completely different
Even character are also different like dahleez hero is well educated bureaucrat officer whereas this new show hero is illiterate

Apart from pursuing heroine there is no similarity at all but even their pursuing ways are also different

But bro u said in ur earlier post that rude guy thats why i said they are completely different
Even character are also different like dahleez hero is well educated bureaucrat officer whereas this new show hero is illiterate

Apart from pursuing heroine there is no similarity at all but even their pursuing ways are also different
Sorry I remembered the slightest bit of Dahleez and drew the comparison. Pardon me serial detective :gang:

Rocky bhau tuzyat jeev rangla is good serial why zee marathi will close this serial?

Back
Top Bottom