Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,825
It is not even good for entertainment
Same repetitive situations are happening
I always used to hate rana for his dumb nature he is gopi bahu of marathi television
But my parents used to like that show so much but not now .....now they are loving AKKK nd SMNKA
This serial earlier was good, if they would have ended this serial soon then it would not become crap for audience.
But they stretched this serial a lot.
This serial also got remake in kannada and it's name was jodi hakki don't know how is that serial.

Yes what can I do even my family watches this serial, my Aatya aaji loves this show a lot.
Sometimes good entertaining/comedy track is there but now mostly they are making audience bore, hope this is the serial which is ending from Zee Marathi.
Thank god my fam stopped watching that show when its time was changed for first time to 6:30pm
Gopi bhau is very funny one 😂😂
Both are illeterates.
Only one difference is gopi is a woman and Rana is man.
My parents used to call him ox....he was pudhacha paul kalyani (marathi gopi) long lost brother who came in zee marathi show
The Akkasaheb famous catch phrase "DOLAVALI MAAN" perfectly fits on him
Akkasaheb usually used to say that catch phrase when kalyani usually used to say yes even without understanding bit

Initially he was also same for him whatever nandita says he used to follow her blindly

My family used to watch that show for nandita entertaient nd now they are watching SMNKA for shalini.....even though both nandita nd shalini characterstics are same but i find shalini is much more entertaining nd dangerous than nandita

Phulpakhru Part 2 should come soon on
Zee Yuva. Audience loved this serial a lot and the couple Hruta - Yashoman was also most loved couple after Zee Marathi Lagira Jhala Ji Serial couple (Ajjya-Sheetal).
Source
That phulpakhru couple was no.1 online popular couple from marathi tv even much more than lagira zala ji couple....hruta usually tops times of india top 10 marathi tv actressess list
Iknw this evn though i havent watched one epi of it as this couple was always bags top position in times of indias list

That phulpakhru couple was no.1 online popular couple from marathi tv even much more than lagira zala ji couple....hruta usually tops times of india top 10 marathi tv actressess list
Iknw this evn though i havent watched one epi of it as this couple was always bags top position in times of indias list
I too didn't watched this serial most as my family was watching Zee Marathi at that time. I watched some episodes and it was good.
But I loved Lagira Jhala Ji a lot then Phulpakhru.

Phulpakhru Part 2 should come soon on
Zee Yuva. Audience loved this serial a lot and the couple Hruta - Yashoman was also most loved couple after Zee Marathi Lagira Jhala Ji Serial couple (Ajjya-Sheetal).
Source
Hruta durgule made her debut with durva....her most successfull show of her career btw she is originally gujrati girl

Hruta Durgule Fans are huge now, if she comes in any Marathi serial it will great to see her 😍.
That actor Yashoman already worked in two serials after Phulpakhru they are Anandi and now Shreemanta Gharchi sun of Sony Marathi.

I too didn't watched this serial most as my family was watching Zee Marathi at that time. I watched some episodes and it was good.
But I loved Lagira Jhala Ji a lot then Phulpakhru.
When zee was no.1 during last 7 yrs my mother only watched tujhyat jeev rangla for initial 2yrs other than that my mother nd sister are big fan of star plus shows but after AKKK my mother again started to watch marathi shows now she is following AKKK nd SMNKA regularly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom