Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,872
Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste &
Sahakutumba Sahaparivar Mahaepisodes on 18 December.

They aired the promos on TV but why they didn't posted on Instagram and FB like they do always!

I guess maza hoshil na may enter in top 5 as looking at there current track and it's promotion.. Lets see tomorrow

I guess maza hoshil na may enter in top 5 as looking at there current track and it's promotion.. Lets see tomorrow

It may give tough fight to Mulgi Jhali Ho and may also become slot leader and in future may come in top 5.
Earlier it was there in top 5 continuosly but now in top 5 Marathi shows Star Pravah rules.

Probably they will air Hollywood Dubbed movies Premiere on Colors Marathi Cinema.
Also they will air old movies.
I saw one pic of the channel (eco lution test channel) where one old devotional movie was going on!
I think this channel will be good for old Marathi movies and Hollywood movies.

Such type of show should come on all other channels (Star/Zee/Colors) can't expect anything from Zee Yuva it's not well now!
Only one thing is that this show should be aired on weekends on 8pm and Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra (comedy show) should air on 9pm ,new good story serials are also needed whereas Sony Marathi is good for movies if they do this then this channel will be in top 5 and get success.

Back
Top Bottom