Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,825
Hruta Durgule Fans are huge now, if she comes in any Marathi serial it will great to see her 😍.
That actor Yashoman already worked in two serials after Phulpakhru they are Anandi and now Shreemanta Gharchi sun of Sony Marathi.
Shivani surve is another star pravah face who is hugely popular thanks to devyani nd her other star plus show jana na dil se door....shivani started her journey with star plus show navya

When zee was no.1 during last 7 yrs my mother only watched tujhyat jeev rangla for initial 2yrs other than that my mother nd sisters are big fan of star plus shows but after AKKK my mother again started to watch marathi shows now she is following AKKK nd SMNKA regularly
My mom and aatya are fans of Zee Marathi but now they shifted to Star.

Shivani surve is another star pravah face who is hugely popular thanks to devyani nd her other star plus show jana na dil se door....shivani started her journey with star plus show navya
In Marathi serial she was very famous at Devyani time. I didn't liked serials at that time so I hated this serial equally.

I thought Shivani surve is good and she is innocent, I loved her acting in Devayani but after Bigg Boss Marathi I and many others who think like me came to know about her.
She is completely opposite and now I hate her a lot even I hate Veena Jagtap and her serial Aai Mazi Kalubai.

My mom and aatya are fans of Zee Marathi but now they shifted to Star.
In our home my mother and sister are big fan of star they havent watched any show from other networks whether its in hindi or marathi except tujhyat jeev rangla.....since star pravah serials were not good during 2013-2019 so they shifted to star plus before that they used to watch devyani nd swapnanchya palikedle nd other star plus shows

In Marathi serial she was very famous at Devyani time. I didn't liked serials at that time so I hated this serial equally.

I thought Shivani surve is good and she is innocent, I loved her acting in Devayani but after Bigg Boss Marathi I and many others who think like me came to know about her.
She is completely opposite and now I hate her a lot even I hate Veena Jagtap and her serial Aai Mazi Kalubai.
Iknew that she was rude becoz i have seen her nd her costar vikram singh chauhan(from jana na dil se door) iv on youtube where he was sweet but she was bit rude (not to him but to interviewer)

In our home my mother and sister are big fan of star they havent watched any show from other networks whether its in hindi or marathi except tujhyat jeev rangla.....since star pravah serials were not good during 2013-2019 so they shifted to star plus before that they used to watch devyani nd swapnanchya palikedle nd other star plus shows

We only watched Pavitra Rishta of Zee Hindi or else my family used to watch ETV Marathi and
Zee Marathi from long time.
Pravah was very new channel at that time like Sony Marathi so it was fail but later it came with good serials and did well.

Honar sun mi hya gharchi & nanda saukhya bhare are good serials also other languages copy this serial of zee marathi.

Back
Top Bottom