Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,815
My family liked this both serials i.e. Nanda Saukhya Bhare and Honar Sun Mee Hya Gharchi.
They were fans on this serial and they watched it till last episode.
Don't understand language, but can say that the serials content was way better than nowadays.

Don't understand language, but can say that the serials content was way better than nowadays.
Yes, Honar Sun Mee Hya Gharchi got remake in hindi it's name was Satrangi sasural and in kannada it was srirastu subhamastu, don't know about other languages.
It was good story, 7 mother in law and one daughter in law.

Nanda saukhya bhare was also good.
I don't remember much as at that time I didn't used to watch more serials but it was love story and a mother in law is very bad.

Yes, Honar Sun Mee Hya Gharchi got remake in hindi it's name was Satrangi sasural and in kannada it was srirastu subhamastu, don't know about other languages.
It was good story, 7 mother in law and one daughter in law.

Nanda saukhya bhare was also good.
I don't remember much as at that time I didn't used to watch more serials but it was love story and a mother in law is very bad.
Earlier serials used to have such beautiful intro songs, and then it would start. Where have thise days gone...

I saw it bro.. Actress is not revealed.. There is new track now.. Dead Vaibhavi and alive Vaibhavi are same I i guess its punarjanama
How can she reincarnate in just 3yrs that too into 20+ girl
This show is totally inspired by film kohra/rebecca where female lead dies in mysterious circumstances nd then hero falls in love with new female nd then dead female lead revenge her murderers with help of new female lead

@Rockyy bro im sure that aatya/aunt is definitely one of murderer along with that old man

How can she reincarnate in just 3yrs that too into 20+ girl
This show is totally inspired by film kohra/rebecca where female lead dies in mysterious circumstances nd then hero falls in love with new female nd then dead female lead revenge her murderers with help of new female lead

@Rockyy bro im sure that aatya/aunt is definitely one of murderer along with that old man
If the story is of that type then Swaraj's Aatya along with that old man are culprits. Also may be that Actress to who swaraj will get marry is included in this.

Back
Top Bottom