Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,815
But bro how can she reincarnate in just 3yrs into 20+yrs old girl
Both are definitely different persons not at all same
Yes we should use some common sense.
When this serial started I too thought that it's her rebirth but no later I came to know that both are different.
And in today's episode we will come to know and we will get to see that ghost (lead actress).

New serial on zee Marathi
Starts 31st Dec
Thursday--sat
9:30pm
Name of show - Kai Ghdla tya Ratri
Seems Sushants death case serial

New serial on zee Marathi
Starts 31st Dec
Thursday--sat
9:30pm
Name of show - Kai Ghdla tya Ratri
Seems Sushants death case serial
What we have to do about him in our Marathi TV 😡 there is no need of such serials in Marathi.

Last edited:
Earlier I thought its only channel which supports Marathi people, culture and language but now I know i was wrong.

They should not bring such type of Serial.
I am sure it will be flop and audience will hate it already Audience was getting bore at lockdown time when their were no serials and all this was going on but now audience is getting entertainment on TV and they are bringing such serials.

Last edited:
Zee Marathi first brought serial at 7pm with a worst actor as lead role and that serial got failed though their were fans of other actors.
And now they are bringing Another type of serial at 9.30pm they want to make Audience mad and bore.

Last edited:
Zee wants to compete with star in all sorts of slots.. They think we launch the shows and audience will accept it..

No chance, audience may even boycott their channel if they go against Audience.
Already they are not listening to audience and now also doing what they want.

Zee Marathi is getting negative response for this serial. Now I think I will stop watching this channel and I need to unsubscribe this channel because already many crap serials going and now this unexpected crap serial came to make audience bore.

Back
Top Bottom