Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,815
Zee Marathi ending good dancing show and starting this crap serial 😆😆.
This serial will also be Flop like Ladachi Mi Lek Ga and I am sure.

Zee Marathi needs to get Shutdown along with Zee Yuva. Both are useless Marathi GEC's currently I am watching them only for entertainment as no good serials are there only good track is there sometimes, only CHYD and some other reality shows are good along with Maza Hoshil Na serial or else everything is waste.

I am thinking when will this channel get shutdown 🤔 they nowadays always supports hindi songs, people and they are not supporting Marathi people.
First they took hindi judge for dancing queen and then a worst actor for ladachi mi lek ga serial and now bringing worst serial.

Last edited:
Now may be Zee Marathi audience will shift to Star Pravah and Colors Marathi.

And when Zee Marathi will realise their mistake then only they will know how to improve.

Now no hopes from Zee Marathi.

It was best channel from 1999-2019.
But in 2020 they spoiled themselves.

Zee Marathi is sanghi channel.
Earlier I thought its only channel which supports Marathi people, culture and language but now I know i was wrong.

They should not bring such type of Serial.
I am sure it will be flop and audience will hate it already Audience was getting bore at lockdown time when their were no serials and all this was going on but now audience is getting entertainment on TV and they are bringing such serials and supporting sanghis.
Bro don't use political words in forum. You may get into trouble. 😔

Track In Rang Maza Veghala - Dr.Thanuja came now who wants to marry kartik and she is fooling deepa by talking good with her whereas Deepa's sister is telling her about truth of Dr.Thanuja and Deepa wants to prove to soundarya that her mother has done nothing wrong.

Don't know when the Two twins daughter track will come in Marathi. This serial can become No.1 after this track.

Off-Topic :
@mani_music bro what is Deepa's stepsister name in Telugu serial And what happens to her does she dies in the serial?
Her name is Shravya in telugu version ( As per wiki page) and I don't know what happens to her, I am following tamil version only!

Her name is Shravya in telugu version ( As per wiki page) and I don't know what happens to her, I am following tamil version only!
What happens to her in Tamil?
Does she dies or is alive!
Because I saw in Telugu serial someone dies.

In Rang Maza Veghala good track is going on but in Sahakutumba Sahaparivar track is not good.

Back
Top Bottom