Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,714
Shree Swami Samarth from 28 december at
9.30 pm on Colors Marathi.
Sukhi Mansacha Sadra is moving at 10.30 PM slot which will give tough fight to Star Pravah upcoming serial.
But what I think is that of mythological serials should be at early 6pm Or 6.30 slot and 9.30 is very late slot for mythological serial.

In coming days Big Boss Marathi will launch and it's timing will be 9.30 pm so 3 serials will either get off air or time slot will change.
I expect Shree Swami Samarth at 6pm it's good timing.

I don't get anyone here in Maharashtra watching Star Plus mostly nowadays it's Pravah earlier in villages CM Was famous and no.1 for Balumama and Jeev Jhala Yedapisa and Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi but nowadays Star Pravah is No.1 in rural area and in urban area Zee Marathi was no.1 but now it's No.2.

Off-Topic:
Kumku bhagya and Ye rishta all are crap serials bro I saw their promo not good also that kundali bhagya. Only mad people may be watching such serials.
In ye rishta the complete story of Akshara revised for new heroin nyra

Ratris Khel Chale was superhit serial of Zee Marathi along with Dil dosti duniyadari both were at 10.30 PM.
RKC 3rd season is needed and also DDD part 2.
DDD 2 was launched but got flop which was namada "doli dosti dobara" with same star cast in different characters

Last edited:
I think colors marathi is giving tough fight to star pravah's 9:30 pm slot first they launched shubhmangal online and then shift it to 10 pm then recently they launched sukhi mansacha sadara and now shree swami samarth again on same slot

In ye rishta the complete story of Akshara revised for new heroin nyra

I don't watch Hindi TV serials bro. My family only watches Marathi TV serials and shows along with News so I have no idea about it.

Bro dont discuss about Hindi TV serials in Marathi TV serials forum, kindly write off-topic or that hindi serials topic should be related to Marathi serials like Remake then it's ok.

I think colors marathi is giving tough fight to star pravah's 9:30 pm slot first they launched shubhmangal online and then shift it to 10 pm then recently they launched sukhi mansacha sadara and now shree swami samarth again on same slot
No not at all. SMNKA is slot leader of 9.30pm and it's mostly No.1 or No.2 in BARC.
So no chance for Sukhi mansacha sadra of CM.

Sundara Manamadhe Bharali has completed 100 episodes.
One of the best serial of Colors Marathi.

fPbwihD.jpg

zweLYQg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom