Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,714
I think iys fake trp....check top5 shows trp they have clearly divided barc impressions by 1000 nd made trp.....but frw weeks back when mahesh kothare posted trp of SMNKA Its trp was 4.7 but impressions were around 4900+ .......so i think this youtube channel fabricated trp with help of barc impressions

I really liked Saath De Tu Mala & 2nd one 😍
Second one is phulala sugandh maticha which is produced by hindi producer shashi sumeet nd it is remake of diya bati
Btw diya baati both seasons songs were also great

Second one is phulala sugandh maticha which is produced by hindi producer shashi sumeet nd it is remake of diya bati
Btw diya baati both seasons songs were also great
Oh I didn't knew about it, & yes i really liked Tu Suraj title track as well. It is quite peaceful to hear.

Oh I didn't knew about it, & yes i really liked Tu Suraj title track as well. It is quite peaceful to hear.
Tu suraj song was sung by jubin nautiyal whereas dabh title song singer is kailash kher.....kk has its own charm i really like his songs

Zee Bangla was trying to air a dubbed version of the Marathi Serial Tula Pahate Re titled as Tumi Je Amaar. It even aired a promo of the show. But unfortunately, it did not see the light of the day. Don't know why? Viewers objections maybe?

But on the other hand, Colors Marathi just like it's Bengali counterpart has started a dubbed version of Naagin Season 1. But they should have called it as Naagakanya or Naagini instead of Naagin, as Naagin is not a Marathi word.

I think tula pahate re remake is coming in bangala as dubbed serial may not work for them and it will not show Bengali culture so it's good that TPR dubbed serial not came in Zee Bangla instead they should make remake.

Bro hindi influence on Marathi language, many people see Bollywood movies and hindi serials and they hear naagin word so they use it in Marathi as naagin and hear naagin.
But I have heard both Naagini and Naagin in Maharashtra.
Even in Marathi serial they say Naagini but it's title is kept like Naagin.

Star pravah's new show ishkacha naad khula will not get much response because from 28th Dec colors marathi's existing show sukhi mansacha sadara will airing on 10.30pm and this show is already gaining but due to 9.30pm slot they not getting proper viewership, but now people will go for SMS rather than TINK and one new show from colors marathi i.e. Jai jai shri swami samartha will airing on 9.30pm as it is mythological show and due to many devotees of swami samartha in maharashtra people will go for new show and it may be affects viewership star pravah's SMNKA
Mythological shows like Shree Swami Samarth should not be at late night it should be at early slot at 6pm or 6.30pm and it can't beat SMNKA at all! SMNKA is Slot leader and will lead in future, I think you forgot mythological serials viewers less then daily serials.
SMNKA plot and story both good, they will lead for long time.

Back
Top Bottom