Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,715
10.30pm slot is not weakest it depends upon storyline, cast, subject etc. As earlier Ratris Khel Chale S1 of zee marathi was hit at that time and s2 of same also hits some times.
Star pravah was started durva show on 10:30 pm slot but after some time they changed the time to 9:30 pm

Ratris Khel Chale was superhit serial of Zee Marathi along with Dil dosti duniyadari both were at 10.30 PM.
RKC 3rd season is needed and also DDD part 2.
I think 10:30 pm slot is good for crime and horror shows even colors marathi started one show at 10:30 pm "kiti sangaychay mala" but it was flop show after that they started "chahool" at 10:30 pm it was an average show. So I think tujhya ishkacha nadkhula is not good for 10:30 slot I think it should start at 6 pm or 10 pm

I think 10:30 pm slot is good for crime and horror shows even colors marathi started one show at 10:30 pm "kiti sangaychay mala" but it was flop show after that they started "chahool" at 10:30 pm it was an average show. So I think tujhya ishkacha nadkhula is not good for 10:30 slot I think it should start at 6 pm or 10 pm
Star pravah's new show ishkacha naad khula will not get much response because from 28th Dec colors marathi's existing show sukhi mansacha sadara will airing on 10.30pm and this show is already gaining but due to 9.30pm slot they not getting proper viewership, but now people will go for SMS rather than TINK and one new show from colors marathi i.e. Jai jai shri swami samartha will airing on 9.30pm as it is mythological show and due to many devotees of swami samartha in maharashtra people will go for new show and it may be affects viewership star pravah's SMNKA

Star pravah's new show ishkacha naad khula will not get much response because from 28th Dec colors marathi's existing show sukhi mansacha sadara will airing on 10.30pm and this show is already gaining but due to 9.30pm slot they not getting proper viewership, but now people will go for SMS rather than TINK and one new show from colors marathi i.e. Jai jai shri swami samartha will airing on 9.30pm as it is mythological show and due to many devotees of swami samartha in maharashtra people will go for new show and it may be affects viewership star pravah's SMNKA
Yes even my family members are also wating for it but I don't want this show at 9:30 pm because mythological shows are good at 6-7:30 pm slot let's see when colors marathi announce the official timming of this show

What about swamini??

Zee Bangla too has balance of Original and Remakes also Zee TV.

Zee Bangla was trying to air a dubbed version of the Marathi Serial Tula Pahate Re titled as Tumi Je Amaar. It even aired a promo of the show. But unfortunately, it did not see the light of the day. Don't know why? Viewers objections maybe?

But on the other hand, Colors Marathi just like it's Bengali counterpart has started a dubbed version of Naagin Season 1. But they should have called it as Naagakanya or Naagini instead of Naagin, as Naagin is not a Marathi word.

Last edited:
Zee Bangla was trying to air a dubbed version of the Marathi Serial Tula Pahate Re titled as Tumi Je Amaar. It even aired a promo of the show. But unfortunately, it did not see the light of the day. Don't know why? Viewers objections maybe?

But on the other hand, Colors Marathi just like it's Bengali counterpart has started a dubbed version of Naagin Season 1. But they should have called it as Naagakanya or Naagini instead of Naagin, as Naagin is not a Marathi word.
I think they may made remake of tula pahate re as most zee regional channel made remake of this show

Back
Top Bottom