Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,698
Yes definitely now zm show will get chance to enter list or either AKKK/SMNKA avg of both telecast will enter at no.5
It would be better if they retelecast Tuzya ishkacha naadkhula at 6:30pm
Yes bro that's true.. Or avg rating of akkk will be in top 5 or Maza hoshil na will enter in top 5

Bro we can't predict.. Even sang tu ahes ka can enter.. I saw todays episode.. I got goosebumps bro.. Its thriller and suspense drama..

And even Ishqacha naad khula bro.. The serial is simply wow.. I loved the starcast and the actors.. They performed well bro.. We can't say may be in future 10:30pm can be slot leader.. Lets see on Thursdays rating.. If any of zee shows will not enter in top 5 then we can clearly say star is hit over all

Today last episode of devyani will telecast at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm from tomorrow there is change in schedule

Bro we can't predict.. Even sang tu ahes ka can enter.. I saw todays episode.. I got goosebumps bro.. Its thriller and suspense drama..

And even Ishqacha naad khula bro.. The serial is simply wow.. I loved the starcast and the actors.. They performed well bro.. We can't say may be in future 10:30pm can be slot leader.. Lets see on Thursdays rating.. If any of zee shows will not enter in top 5 then we can clearly say star is hit over all
How was ishkacha naadkhula?? I just watched credits of show just to ensure if its remake or original nd got to knw that its totally star pravah original show

Today's episode made me cry if Aai kuthe kay karte! It was too emotional.. Hats off the actress.. It was so real.. Today's episode will never even been forgotten.. Kudos to Rajan shahi and team 😭💪💪
No wonder AKKK is no.1 all actors are really really good nd presentation of show is very realistic....right now they are focussing on one more social issue marrital rape with anagha's character.....before that they also shown one epi regarding how women faces menstruation cycle problem in mid 40's all i can say is their presentation in such issues is very realistic.....i never expected that hindi shows producer like rajan who is not even maharashtrian will make such realistic marathi show....even marathi producers also fails to make show with such realistic approach .....hope he continues to produce more n more marathi shows

No wonder AKKK is no.1 all actors are really really good nd presentation of show is very realistic....right now they are focussing on one more social issue marrital rape with anagha's character.....before that they also shown one epi regarding how women faces menstruation cycle problem in mid 40's all i can say is their presentation in such issues is very realistic.....i never expected that hindi shows producer like rajan who is not even maharashtrian will make such realistic marathi show....even marathi producers also fails to make show with such realistic approach .....hope he continues to produce more n more marathi shows
Anupama and akkk is now at different track. Just one common track of aniruddhas and vanraj job is lost.. If anupama won't follow akkk it will decrease its trp for sure

Back
Top Bottom