Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,697
New reality show of Star pravah like cooking show can be at 1pm and pravah superstar can come at 4/5pm.
Star pravah will fill 6pm and some other slots with serials.
It will be good if they make show like home minister at 6pm rather pravah superstar at 5pm as home minister type shows works very well for marathi audience
And i really dont want long running schedule for pravah max 6-11pm is good enough

I have a gut feeling that may be in coming week star Pravah will introduce something new, they are usually launching every after new show is aired.. May be 6pm slot or weekend slots.. Lets see...
If star wants to bring pudacha Paul season they can adjust mohor script in it.. First few episodes of kalyani and akkasaheb episodes just introduce show like SNS 2. Are u getting what I am trying to say.. Like I remebr kalyani was ill literate.. Akka saheb helped her, she succeeded.. They can mix it,, if m not wrong mohor is also about girls education.. Its just my opinion don't take it seriousl

I have a gut feeling that may be in coming week star Pravah will introduce something new, they are usually launching every after new show is aired.. May be 6pm slot or weekend slots.. Lets see...
If star wants to bring pudacha Paul season they can adjust mohor script in it.. First few episodes of kalyani and akkasaheb episodes just introduce show like SNS 2. Are u getting what I am trying to say.. Like I remebr kalyani was ill literate.. Akka saheb helped her, she succeeded.. They can mix it,, if m not wrong mohor is also about girls education.. Its just my opinion don't take it seriousl
Mohor serial title name should be completely different and they should save Pudcha Paul title for part 2 and different story they should not waste it like Star plus did with sathiya.

For weekends Star Pravah should bring one reality show at 7pm which will be a cooking competition show like Star plus had and they should bring Dance+ or Start Music like show at 8pm till 9.30pm and at 9.30pm or 9pm they must replace comedy bemedy show with another talk and game show and in other slots on weekends they can show movies or premiers this will help them again to increase their trp and viewership.

Currently reality shows are needed badly on Star and also movies because many other channels are lagging here, star can take an advantage of this. Then may be Colors, Sony will also bring non fictions and movies in weekends and then competition will increase, don't know what will zee do at that time as they do all they want.

Audience wants new and good story serials like Star Pravah and good non fictions where many channels are lagging.

Mohor concept doesnt match with pudhacha paul title at all....plus they should not waste mohor concept on 6pm slot
Mohor serial title name should be completely different and they should save Pudcha Paul title for part 2 and different story they should not waste it like Star plus did with sathiya.
There are so many concept with star india who resonate with pudhacha paul title but not mohor.....here i agree with you

I think star pravah should start an average show on 6 pm and don't waste hit concepts like (Mohor , YHC) on 6 pm slot

Last edited:
I t
Mohor concept doesnt match with pudhacha paul title at all....plus they should not waste mohor concept on 6pm slot

There are so many concept with star india who resonate with pudhacha paul title but not mohor.....here i agree with you
I think star pravah should start Agnihotra 3 because season 2 is incomplete even they haven't close story properly

I think star pravah should start an average show on 6 pm and don't waste hit concepts like (Mohor , YHC) on 6 pm slot
I agree with you they should not waste hit concepts on 6pm....they should launch original avg show like ishkacha naadkhula at 6pm
I t

I think star pravah should start Agnihotra 3 because season 2 is incomplete even they haven't close story properly
I dont think they will ever comeup with agnihotra 3

I think there is chance (not sure) star pravah will introduce their new Show today after launching TINK (for 6 pm slot ) because star pravah introduce new show one after one launching

Last edited:
@JollyLNB @Rajpatil98 bro's Star Pravah (HD) has stopped timer of Pudhil Karyakram which means next program they also not having Timer of Coming Back in (Parat Yet Aaho) like they have in SD channel.
This not looks good now I think Star Pravah is bringing some new good timer or changing something like Graphics of serials, etc.

I didnt liked the timer of pudhil karyakram at all instead Star Pravah should run serials till the other serial start, they can show title songs of their serials by cut shorting it for 1 minutes, instead of same promos.

Thank god tuzya ishkacha naadkhula is starting from today (I am not excited at all) now we will not be forced to watch repeated promos of the show. So happy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom