Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,698
How was ishkacha naadkhula?? I just watched credits of show just to ensure if its remake or original nd got to knw that its totally star pravah original show
Its original shows bro.. Its really good.. Can we request star Pravah to telecast tink on 6pm..so that audience can enjoy it..

Anupama and akkk is now at different track. Just one common track of aniruddhas and vanraj job is lost.. If anupama won't follow akkk it will decrease its trp for sure
I dont think anupamaa trp will fall....as hindi audience like drama so now they have so much drama as anupamaa son is just got married and his mother in law who is vamp she really does so much drama in each n every epi....whereas marathi audience like more realistic approach nd AKKK is serving it very well
Plus now i think only bcz arundhati son abhi's engagement is broken now entire link to original story (sreemoyee)is also broken as it was really imp arc in sreemoyee story so now they (AKKK) are going in their own way whereas anupamaa is somewhat following sreemoyee track
In original story sreemoyee elder son got married in first 60-70 epi nd then drama follows with new daughter in law whereas here abhi's engagement is broken nd now they are setting him with anaghaa's character so total link with original storyline is broken

So basically ankita won't return to show, and Abhishek and anagha will get married if m not wrong.. in future episodes may be anaghas husband will trouble anagha and Aai just to take her back just like to compete with anupama as there kinjals mother troubling to anupama/toshu

So basically ankita won't return to show, and Abhishek and anagha will get married if m not wrong.. in future episodes may be anaghas husband will trouble anagha and Aai just to take her back just like to compete with anupama as there kinjals mother troubling to anupama/toshu
Btw ankita might return to show as third angle between abhi and anagha but edgame will be def abhi angha(plus he is getting calls from ankita)....same happened in sreemoyee where yash gf married to someone else nd when he moved on with another girl she came back as third angle

There anupama is facing trouble from toshu mother in law but here i dont think angha husband have much more role to play as they havent even shown his face he might directly be behind the bars for his crime i think aru will face trouble from her own mother in law i dont think she will be able to accept rape survivor girl as her grand daughter in law

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom