Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,697
Mansi salvi is top class actress she is one of my fav actress from tv.....her role in star plus show pyar ka dard was so classy she always overpowered female even though she was mother in law to female lead in that show.....she was always centre of attraction in show....i always used to feel that she deserves main lead role nd im happy that she is getting role which suits her personality
@mani_music bro do uknw her?? She was nakuul's mother avantika in pkdh she overpowered both lead in that show...along with her simone singh from ek hasina thi is also my fav senior actress
No bro.. I don't know her, I am from TN, have not watched more of StarPlus old shows bro.. Here in Tamilnadu, Colors serials dubbed by Polimer were famous, Star Vijay also dubbed Star Plus serials,but they gave noon slots, when I was a kid, my mom used to watch only Suntv afternoon shows,, so I never watched Star Vijay afternoon dubbed shows that time!
And am following Star Plus shows for past 4 years, that too not much!

Why we are discussing about Star plus and other hindi channels and serials in Marathi serials forum?

Zee Marathi is not getting any new concept so making crap serials on Crap topics 😆😆
Instead they could have remaked zee network serials in Marathi.

Only Today this babdya is getting Good comments and bday wishes or else daily he gets abused and negative comments from audience.
Even I don't like him, thank god my family stopped watching Aggabai Sasubai of Zee.

blU3KjE.jpg

ChErkMJ.jpg

Even now Zee Marathi Fans along with audience is saying that Zee Marathi needs a fresh look along with new good serials which means Revamp and what audience really wants is something new concept like Star Pravah.

Check some comments on Zee Marathi FB page.

Star Pravah promoting all serials well other then Rang Maza Veghala, why are they doing so?
If they continue this then RMV viewers may even move to Zee after new serial launch.

Star should note this and promote RMV serial well. It's only one serial with less promotion.
I think that's why it slipped from 1st position to 4th position in BARC.

When Sony was absent in Marathi market at that time Zee Yuva waa Doing well with good serials and it was getting same ratings which SM is getting now!

Sony Marathi surpassed Zee Yuva and with it's strong non fictions it can come up.
Let's see how Sony Marathi does in Barc currently their viewership increased.
I think main reason behind it is
Maharashtra's Best Dancer.

Zee marathi nowadays good only for CHala hawa yeu dya tuzyat jeev rangla was a good serial but now it is going to end from 4 January.

Back
Top Bottom