Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,697
@Rajpatil98 bro i remember when I was young at that time Zee Marathi serials were more famous then ETV Marathi other then Chaar Divas Sasuche. People used to discuss about Kunku, Kulvadhu, etc serials of ZM.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa of Zee Marathi and Kon Hoil Marathi Karodpati of ETV Marathi were very famous reality shows along with award shows.
In our home etv was more famous than zm....i loved etv marathi....i used to watch panchtantra every sunday nd batatyachi chaal everyday @7:30pm....my fam used to watch all etv serials from bhagyavidhata(7:30pm) to kata rute kunala(9:30pm)....just remembering etv serials gives me serious nostalgia....i do even remember ads from ad break.....after remembering etv show i just want to transport to old times.....what star plus was to hindi audience in their childhood that is etv means to me in my childhood

I never liked colors marathi at all because it replaced my fav etv....same thing happened to me when star one was replaced by life ok.....i never liked life ok because after stopped watching etv i started watching star one in 2008 but again it got rebranded in 2011

@Rajpatil98 bro what I think is
• Urban background serials with modern and rich family background should be of Mumbai background and shooted in Mumbai.
For ex: Rang Maza Veghala, MNB, Aggabai Sasubai, etc.

• Urban background serials with traditional and cultaral family background should be of Pune background and shooted in Pune.
For ex: Honar Sun Mee Ya Gharchi, Nanda Saukhya Bhare, etc.

• Rural background Serials should be of Kolhapur/Satara background and shooted in Kolhapur/Satara.
For ex: Pudcha Paul, Devyani, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Mulgi Jhali Ho, TJR, etc.

@Rajpatil98 bro what I think is
• Urban background serials with modern and rich family background should be of Mumbai background and shooted in Mumbai.
For ex: Rang Maza Veghala, MNB, Aggabai Sasubai, etc.

• Urban background serials with traditional and cultaral family background should be of Pune background and shooted in Pune.
For ex: Honar Sun Mee Ya Gharchi, Nanda Saukhya Bhare, etc.

• Rural background Serials should be of Kolhapur/Satara background and shooted in Kolhapur/Satara.
For ex: Pudcha Paul, Devyani, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Mulgi Jhali Ho, TJR, etc.
I want serial on proper puneri background like it should have all elements like waada, traditional culture nd all....i personally like waada very much

I want serial on proper puneri background like it should have all elements like waada, traditional culture nd all....i personally like waada very much
Yes bro very less serials of pune and also rural background serials.
Mostly all are Mumbai, Satara and others are kolhapur serials.

Satara background serials are also Super Hit for example - Lagira Jhala Ji, Mrs Mukhyamantri, etc.
And on going serials like Mulgi Jhali Ho, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Devmanus and many other average serials are of Satara and shooted in Satara.

I hope Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula serial is not like Premacha Game and it will be good serial.

Cul044W.jpg

MhrfmB6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom