Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,697
Mansi salvi is top class actress she is one of my fav actress from tv.....her role in star plus show pyar ka dard was so classy she always overpowered female lead even though she was mother in law to female lead in that show.....she was always centre of attraction in show....i always used to feel that she deserves main lead role nd im happy that she is getting role which suits her personality
@mani_music bro do uknw her?? She was nakuul's mother avantika in pkdh she overpowered both lead in that show...along with her simone singh from ek hasina thi is also my fav senior actress

Last edited:
Mansi salvi is top class actress she is one of my fav actress from tv.....her role in star plus show pyar ka dard was so classy she always overpowered female even though she was mother in law to female lead in that show.....she was always centre of attraction in show....i always used to feel that she deserves main lead role nd im happy that she is getting role which suits her personality
@mani_music bro do uknw her?? She was nakuul's mother avantika in pkdh she overpowered both lead in that show...along with her simone singh from ek hasina thi is also my fav senior actress

I don't know anything either about this actress and about hindi serial so I can't tell anything, you are expert in it. I am not against this actress but one thing I will like to say is this serial story not good, they are using late actor's name and his story it's not good at all.

Off-topic - already many people used his name for some greed (will not like to say what it is in this forum) and now TV channels are using his name for trp.

I don't know anything either about this actress and about hindi serial so I can't tell anything, you are expert in it. I am not against this actress but one thing I will like to say is this serial story not good, they are using late actor's name and his story it's not good at all.

Off-topic - already many people used his name for some greed (will not like to say what it is in this forum) and now TV channels are using his name for trp.
Yeah that i totally agree with you but bro she is really amazing actress she deserves lead role in shows it will be good if show is like AKKK she will nail it.....hopefully she will get good role after this show

Zee Marathi serial devmanus is very good serial which is based on true story of Dr. pol who killed many people in Waai district of Satara.

But in this serial they have changed some things like they have brought characters like Aaji, Dimple and Tonya. Many people are watching this serial for comedy of this 3 people.

But one thing is that they should not stretch this serial like MNB, TJR and it's ending should be good.

Don't know TIN can beat this serial or not.
Let's see today's episode.

Yeah that i totally agree with you but bro she is really amazing actress she deserves lead role in shows it will be good if show is like AKKK she will nail it.....hopefully she will get good role after this show

Bro after listening about this actress intro I think she should not have choosed this role.
Many talented actors have lost their name like Tejashree Pradhaan once when she was in Honar Sun Mee Hua Gharchi audience loved her role and now audience is hating her in aggabai sasubai.

Bro after listening about this actress intro I think she should not have choosed this role.
Many talented actors have lost their name like Tejashree Pradhaan once when she was in Honar Sun Mee Hua Gharchi audience loved her role and now audience is hating her in aggabai sasubai.
Better she should have gone for Star Pravah or Colors Marathi serial.

Better she should have gone for Star Pravah or Colors Marathi serial.
She chose this role bcz its not typical saas bahu typ role....this is police officer role and every actor craves to do something different....and in anyways middle aged actor always have very limited options so they have to choose project very wisely.....no wonder she never did marathi tv for past few yrs as maybe she was getting repetitive type roles

@Akshay Nanaware @Rajpatil98 bro's first episode of Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula was very good nowadays All serials of Star Pravah are good 👍, I thought this will be a exception and will not be a good serial but no I was wrong the story is very good.

@Akshay Nanaware bro you we're right The lead actress mother in not good she is silent killer.
I saw She not let Swami eat Upma and she ate it also she didn't give her Tiffin. I think she is stepmother and she is just showing to swati that she is behaving well but she is completely different from inside.

@Akshay Nanaware @Rajpatil98 bro's first episode of Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula was very good nowadays All serials of Star Pravah are good 👍, I thought this will be a exception and will not be a good serial but no I was wrong the story is very good.

@Akshay Nanaware bro you we're right The lead actress mother in not good she is silent killer.
I saw She not let Swami eat Upma and she ate it also she didn't give her Tiffin. I think she is stepmother and she is just showing to swati that she is behaving well but she is completely different from inside.
I havent watched show....as right now im busy with other things plus currently watching 2-3 series so dont have time but definitely after completing it i will watch atleast first epi

Back
Top Bottom