Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,626
@mani_music
Rang Maza Veghla will complete 266 Episodes Today still Deepa Pregnancy Track didn't came ,they have stretched the serial in Marathi that's why it's No.4/5 but I am sure it will come soon as the actors (Deepa) posted a photo with a actor (her friend in serial whom kartik think she has affair) and that actor said shooting is going on...
So With some changes but Rang Maza Veghala Following Kartikadeepam.

0SpyrAX.jpg

In
@mani_music
Rang Maza Veghla will complete 266 Episodes Today still Deepa Pregnancy Track didn't came ,they have stretched the serial in Marathi that's why it's No.4/5 but I am sure it will come soon as the actors (Deepa) posted a photo with a actor (her friend in serial whom kartik think she has affair) and that actor said shooting is going on...
So With some changes but Rang Maza Veghala Following Kartikadeepam.

0SpyrAX.jpg
In tamil only after 300 episodes Deepa's pregnancy track came

Sang tu ahes ka today's episode is worth watching. I request u to watch it.. The shows is totally taking good grip with new mysteries.. Its complete hit show

Bro i hope saang Tu aahes ka gets ended soon means after 4/5 months not more then it. As it is a suspense serial so it should not long for a year.
But anyways its good serial. But if they stretch it uselessly then it's of no use

Bro i hope saang Tu aahes ka gets ended soon means after 4/5 months not more then it. As it is a suspense serial so it should not long for a year.
But anyways its good serial. But if they stretch it uselessly then it's of no use
And new serial should come in its place in coming days I am expecting ye ha chahten remake in Marathi.

There is only one repeat telecast for TINK at 5:30 pm after 11 Janaury star pravah must have give any good slot for repeat

Back
Top Bottom