Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,597
I really dont know bro....all other regional industries reveals data but what is prob with marathi tv industry why dont they reveal it is beyond my understanding
They don't reveal trp data and so on other social media we use to get many Fake trp of serials so people get misunderstanding even I was going to do same mistake but I realized that I was wrong.
I hope we get Marathi serials trp one day.
But it's completely on those who get this data if they want to share they will share, I don't know about other industries how they get the trp data and from whom!

Wow Kartik removing thanuja from his home 😎 as she tried to kill Maai (aunt of soundarya) because she knew truth of Deepa's mother.
@mani_music has this ever happened in original telugu and other South versions?

Don't know what is in the mind of Marathi writer but RMV team is doing this for TRP as they were no.1 once and now they are no.5 so they are doing this to come on No.1 but they can't beat SMNKA and AKKK at all!
And audience is getting bore in RMV so for this may be this extra part brought in Marathi so that audience doesn't shift to other channels and doesn't get bore.

@mani_music what do you think bro?

Back
Top Bottom