Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,583
Wow Kartik removing thanuja from his home 😎 as she tried to k!ll Maai (aunt of soundarya) because she knew truth of Deepa's mother.
@mani_music has this ever happened in original telugu and other South versions?

Don't know what is in the mind of Marathi writer but RMV team is doing this for TRP as they were no.1 once and now they are no.5 so they are doing this to come on No.1 but they can't beat SMNKA and AKKK at all!
And audience is getting bore in RMV so for this may be this extra part brought in Marathi so that audience doesn't shift to other channels and doesn't get bore.

@mani_music what do you think bro?
Seems like they are trying something different.. . Not from southern versions !

Let's see..

Mulgi Jhali Ho (Mounaragam remake) serial has so many negativities. In today's episode that Mute Girl's father will kill her brother because he lied and married a girl, in Marathi it's ok but in hindi it will be another savdhan India story nothing good. Even horror & suspense serial Sang Tu Aahes Ka not has this much negativity even some people say Rang Maza Veghala as racist serial but they too doesn't have this much negativity.

I hope Star Pravah ends this serial and bring AKKK at 9pm, I always wanted AKKK at late night slot even it's remake anupama is at 10pm.
And at 7.30pm they can bring Mohor serial remake as it will be good for a new serial to be at early slot and I know it will take time.

Another show from Star Pravah named Dakkhancha Raja Jyotiba is showing wrong history and many people opposed it from it's start Itself even the village people where the god is situated has said this show need to be closed or right history should be shown.
New upcoming show should be at 5pm instead of 5.30pm as its not good slot and they should keep it for one hour 5-6pm.

They can bring 2 good average or good content serials at 6pm and 6.30pm as other channels start serials from 6.30 or 7pm so they can use this strategy and bring new serials this will increase their grp, TRP.

Seems like they are trying something different.. . Not from southern versions !

Let's see..
May be they are bringing this new track and not stretching now the pregnancy track and all so that the audience doesn't get bored and sticked to this channel, this serial competitor is coming on Zee Marathi but story doesn't seem interesting so they are thinking that Audience should not move to zee marathi.

What I think is Star Pravah will first work more on fictions and increase their fictions first because they have worked on fictions before but that doesn't work for them so they will exleriment on fictions a lot and after achieving success they will start working on good non fictions and reality shows and after it's success they may work on Award Shows.

Everything will happen step by step and not a time.
Its just my opinion.

@Rajpatil98 bro Phulala Sugandh Maaticha nowadays getting very bored even audience is saying by comments and in aggabai sasubai they have brought good track so audience may shift to Aggabai Sasubai now if they don't bring good track in PSM.

Nowadays Good track and interesting to watch of Star Pravah is Rang Maza Veghala, SMNKA and newely launched Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula.

Back
Top Bottom