Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

sHkUeIU.jpg

Rang maza veghla is no.3 actually but in top 5 it's in No. 1 currently me watching only rang maza veghla, aai kuthe kay karte and sukh mhanje nakki kay aste of star pravah.

Mulgi jhali ho MAHAEPISODE on Sunday at 1 & 8PM on star pravah and star pravah HD.

So, Jothe Jotheyali, Prema Entha Madhuram, Neeyum Njanum, Neethane Yenthan Ponvasantham and Kemiti Kahibi Kaha are inspired "originals" and not remake of Tula Pahate Re, right?
Lol 🤭🤣🤣

And yes ,nobody remakes a show as such, they change according to the region, they addup nativity to the story ,according to the language they make changes.. But we can't simply say they are not remakes... Completely agreeing to all your comments!

So, Jothe Jotheyali, Prema Entha Madhuram, Neeyum Njanum, Neethane Yenthan Ponvasantham and Kemiti Kahibi Kaha are inspired "originals" and not remake of Tula Pahate Re, right?
Yes bro acc to him marathi shiws are not remake of others.....but other regional shows are def remake if marathi shows like tula pahte re, jeev jhala yedapisa
Lol 🤭🤣🤣

And yes ,nobody remakes a show as such, they change according to the region, they addup nativity to the story ,according to the language they make changes.. But we can't simply say they are not remakes... Completely agreeing to all your comments!
Yes.....with every region culture changes so change is much needed but that doesnt deny fact that they are remakes....producers will def twist his facts to show that it is his own creation but audience are not fools to believe whatever they are saying is true

Nd i admit that star pravah all shows from 7-10 pm are remakes of other south nd bengali shows whether its AKKK, SMNKA or RMZ

They are remakes but with changes so we can say revise remake not remake to them also and even producer said aai kuthe and anupama are inspired orignal not remake we should respect his talent also why doung orignal always I know it origial is orignal but this doesn't mean remakes are remakes aai kuthe story complete different of that serial only plot is samd

They are remakes but with changes so we can say revise remake not remake to them also and even producer said aai kuthe and anupama are inspired orignal not remake we should respect his talent also why doung orignal always I know it origial is orignal but this doesn't mean remakes are remakes aai kuthe story complete different of that serial only plot is samd
My entire point of telling was to emphasise on the fact that Sreemoyee should also be credited for hit of AKKK. That's it, if that much explanation can't make you understand, then I fear nothing ever will. Thanks.

Yes bro acc to him marathi shiws are not remake of others.....but other regional shows are def remake if marathi shows like tula pahte re, jeev jhala yedapisa

Yes.....with every region culture changes so change is much needed but that doesnt deny fact that they are remakes....producers will def twist his facts to show that it is his own creation but audience are not fools to believe whatever they are saying is true

Nd i admit that star pravah all shows from 7-10 pm are remakes of other south nd bengali shows whether its AKKK, SMNKA or RMZ

When did I said like that tell me? I myself saying they are revised remake not remake and you don't say anything about aai kuthe and anupama both are different than original and inspired orignal even d producer said what problm you have I think you only give credit to orignal writer but not seeing efforts of inspired orignal writers.

I agree 👍 star pravah all serials remake only but aai kuthe is not remake you can say rang maza veghla, phulala as remakes but producer of aai said it is inspired orignal and we will belive producer not you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock