Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

When did I said like that tell me? I myself saying they are revised remake not remake and you don't say anything about aai kuthe and anupama both are different than original and inspired orignal even d producer said what problm you have I think you only give credit to orignal writer but not seeing efforts of inspired orignal writers.
It's opposite. I have said throughout that I adore the way AKKK and SMNKA have made brilliant storylines in a different way, but in return, I get to hear that it's ALL THE CREDITS of the inspired people, not original. And I disagree with that fact. Original will be credible for story, and inspired one will be applausable for uniqueness. Well, I don't see where is a problem in saying in favour of original serial "alongwith" crediting inspired ones...

So, Jothe Jotheyali, Prema Entha Madhuram, Neeyum Njanum, Neethane Yenthan Ponvasantham and Kemiti Kahibi Kaha are inspired "originals" and not remake of Tula Pahate Re, right?
The makers already said they are reamkes so they are remakes but their story has many changes I see jothe jptheyali complete differernt it is revised version of tula pahte re and in South they following kannada version also karuthumuthu orignal remake in telugu as kartika deepam revised and is every language following telugu version

we will belive producer not you
In that case, TPR is not at all creditable for it's remakes. Let that sink in, because regional show producers haven't given appropriate credits to Marathi serial writer for it. Especially ZEE Kannada's Jothe Jotheyali.

One thing I am not able to understand is why there is problem if a serial is remake. Many of TV Viewers just simply don't care. As, if a viewer of Marathi Serials will don't watch the serials from Bangla Telegu Tamil, few south Maharashtrians may know kannada, few north Maharashtrians may know Guajarati, many of us know Hindi .. i know many viewers who watch Anupama and AKKK and don't have problem with it..... Of course story will change wrt to cultural and geographical backgrounds of region.... i believe if more remakes can be made, then more investments in good scriptwriters and story tellers can be made, and many crap stories can be shut off, saving the investment of channels on storyline, experiments and TVR. Its save time and money.... After all, its all about business guys

One thing I am not able to understand is why there is problem if a serial is remake. Many of TV Viewers just simply dont care. As, if a viewer of Marathi Serials will dont watch the serials from bangla telegu tamil, few south maharstrians may no kannada, few north maharshtratians may know gujarati, many of us know hindi..... i know many viewers who watch Anupama and AKKK and dont have problem with it..... Ofcourse story will change wrt to cultural and geographical backgrounds of region.... i believe if more remakes can be made, then more investments in good scriptwiters and story tellers can be made, and many crap stories can be shut off, saving the investment of channels on storyline, experiments and TVR. Its save time and money.... Afterall, its all about business guys
The problem lies when someone never gives up saying that it is revised, and original SHALL NOT BE CREDITED. If you can't respect the original, better make your own story. Well then, let me say Dhadak is a fantastic film, what is Sairat?

In that case, TPR is not at all creditable for it's remakes. Let that sink in, because regional show producers haven't given appropriate credits to Marathi serial writer for it. Especially ZEE Kannada's Jothe Jotheyali.

I think u not a marathi bcz u dont know anything for this as even the jothe jotheyali creators gave credit to tula pahate re and they not said it's inspired they said it a remake only and I doubt even Bengali serial sreemoye is not original it's inspired one from many type of stories like one man two woman only in this serial childs are there I think it's inspired by mazya navryachi bayko Marathi serial which was new concept

I think you are not able to tolerate because I said truth and fact is aai kuthe kay karte not remake it is inspired original thats why now you are bringing other good Marathi shows and saying that their remake are orignals 😆 I will not force you to accept it it is ur wish. Bye

The problem lies when someone never gives up saying that it is revised, and original SHALL NOT BE CREDITED. If you can't respect the original, better make your own story. Well then, let me say Dhadak is a fantastic film, what is Sairat?
You also know it dhadak is remake why you are feeling bad when I said truth that aai is inspired and not original don't u know complete different story it is from orignal only plot same and in star network that's why u saying ok it's remake for you but inspired orignal for producer so for audience and I don't care whether its inspired or orignal but you are saying from long time so I was saying HaHa

I think u not a marathi bcz u dont know anything for this as even the jothe jotheyali creators gave credit to tula pahate re and they not said it's inspired they said it a remake only and I doubt even Bengali serial sreemoye is not original it's inspired one from many type of stories like one man two woman only in this serial childs are there I think it's inspired by mazya navryachi bayko Marathi serial which was new concept
Lol one msn two women story is new concept lol

Then i will say MNB is remake of life ok 2012 show tum dena saath mera featuring sonarika bhadoria nd mnb is exact copy of tum dena sath mera even MNB mother in law actress also played same mother in law in life ok tum dena sath mera

There are many shows whose plot is inspired by one or another but AKKK is remake bcz its core plot is exact same with similar characters

I think you are not able to tolerate because I said truth and fact is aai kuthe kay karte not remake it is inspired original thats why now you are bringing other good Marathi shows and saying that their remake are orignals 😆 I will not force you to accept it it is ur wish. Bye
I think you are the one who is constantly denying that AKKK is not remake so he is just explaing that in the same way other regional shows are also not remake of TPR or JZYP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock