Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

The problem lies when someone never gives up saying that it is revised, and original SHALL NOT BE CREDITED. If you can't respect the original, better make your own story. Well then, let me say Dhadak is a fantastic film, what is Sairat?
When did I disrespected orignal tell me please? I said the truth that aai is inspired that's it even producer said it now what problem u have?

It's opposite. I have said throughout that I adore the way AKKK and SMNKA have made brilliant storylines in a different way, but in return, I get to hear that it's ALL THE CREDITS of the inspired people, not original. And I disagree with that fact. Original will be credible for story, and inspired one will be applausable for uniqueness. Well, I don't see where is a problem in saying in favour of original serial "alongwith" crediting inspired ones...
Yes bro even before ban rockky also used to deny fact that AKKK nd SMNKA are not remakes but in reality they are but imlie which is remake of ishti kutum but he was constantly saying imlie is remake of devta not ishti kutum
Original creator definitely needed their due credit which rajan shahi never gave in his IVs instead he discredited them by saying its inspired show nd not remake

Last edited:
Once you say JJ is inspired
The makers already said they are reamkes so they are remakes but their story has many changes I see jothe jptheyali complete differernt it is revised version of tula pahte re
Then you say JJ is remake
even the jothe jotheyali creators gave credit to tula pahate re and they not said it's inspired they said it a remake only
Fine, u decide first. And see, I am trying to discuss and NOT fight like on other SM platforms. It's your adamancy which is causing all this.

sreemoye is not original it's inspired one from many type of stories
This applies for Sairat too, then.
you are not able to tolerate because I said truth and fact is aai kuthe kay karte not remake it is inspired original thats why now you are bringing other good Marathi shows and saying that their remake are orignals
who is even trying to? Wikipedia and media says it all. Let's not do a cat fight. I know it's a revised remake aka adaptation. But credit still remains with original.
I don't care whether its inspired or orignal but you are saying from long time so I was saying HaHa
The problem lies with you, you should know that. @Rajpatil98 bro and I have discussed many times that Sreemoyee and AKKK are of same plot but following different stories. You created a scene in Bangla domain thread when Rajpatil bro gave credit to Sreemoyee for getting AKKK. So, it's you who is burning. Calm down man. This is a forum, and seriously, I don't even want to get into a fight with you just to get banned. So SORRY. Ad then they say, it's useless casting pearls before swines, so, yeah, I ain't gonna mess with you EVER AGAIN... I love every language, and that's your wrong thinking that I hate Marathi. I love every language and it's talent. Discussions often include things as such...

When did I disrespected orignal tell me please?
Here you did:
Congrats team sreemoyee
Thanks to sreemoyee i got my fav marathi show AKKK
Aai kuthe..not a remake it's inspired one the producer already told that in interview

Fine, u decide first. And see, I am trying to discuss and NOT fight like on other SM platforms. It's your adamancy which is causing all this.

who is even trying to? Wikipedia and media says it all. Let's not do a cat fight. I know it's a revised remake aka adaptation. But credit still remains with original.

The problem lies with you, you should know that. @Rajpatil98 bro and I have discussed many times that Sreemoyee and AKKK are of same plot but following different stories. You created a scene in Bangla domain thread when Rajpatil bro gave credit to Sreemoyee for getting AKKK. So, it's you who is burning. Calm down man. This is a forum, and seriously, I don't even want to get into a fight with you just to get banned. So SORRY. Ad then they say, it's useless casting pearls before swines, so, yeah, I ain't gonna mess with you EVER AGAIN... I love every language, and that's your wrong thinking that I hate Marathi. I love every language and it's talent. Discussions often include things as such...

Here you did:
Yes bro we debated over this topic many times that AKKK is slightly diff from sreemoyee but never discredited team sreemoyee AKKK is my fav show so i will always give credit to sreemoyee team to give such wonderful concept

Yes bro we debated over this topic many times that AKKK is slightly diff from sreemoyee but never discredited team sreemoyee AKKK is my fav show so i will always give credit to sreemoyee team to give such wonderful concept
See I totally appreciate AKKK and SMNKA writers. They did a wonderful job making a unique story rather than just copy paste. They should definitely be credited. And I am never against that. But then you see, if the original serials were not there, the concept and plot wouldn't even exist. So where is the problem if during discussion in a forum, someone says and credits for the original. We know it's an adaptation, and not a remake, but again, remembering the original serial for once doesn't do any harm, I guess.

Here you did:
I didn't say its inspired it's revised remake only but aai kuthe is inspired original.
I am not getting burn you are getting because you not accepting that its inspired orignal even director said what problem do u have and I didn't say you hate Marathi why you thinking like this I only said that you don't know anything about Marathi serials and you are not accepting the fact that its inspired by sreemoye and not remake.

Yes bro even before ban rockky also used to deny fact that AKKK nd SMNKA are not remakes but in reality they are but imlie which is remake of ishti kutum but he was constantly saying imlie is remake of devta not ishti kutum
Original creator definitely needed their due credit which rajan shahi never gave in his IVs instead he discredited them by saying its inspired show nd not remake
I agree all serials remake but aai is not remake its inspired orignal serial.

@Rajpatil98 @veer32564 I am not saying anything to orignal serial it is good but aai kuthe is complete different and inspired from sreemoye.
Noone is denying that. We know AKKK writers have their own creativity. We are just saying that if someone says thanks to Sreemoyee for getting AKKK, there's nothing to get offended. Idea is original of Sreemoyee only. That's it.

Noone is denying that. We know AKKK writers have their own creativity. We are just saying that if someone says thanks to Sreemoyee for getting AKKK, there's nothing to get offended. Idea is original of Sreemoyee only. That's it.
I am not getting offended but just telling that aai kuthe is not a remake its story also different maybe sreemoye also inspired from any other serial we don't know and now aai kuthe inspired from sreemoye.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock