Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

3gXvgqk.jpg

@Rajpatil98 @AK47 bro,, now wiki updated about savitri.. It shows in February.. What I think is is 6pm slot reserved for savitri if i am not wrong.. I think may be next week they release the promo as every after new show launch star pravah launches again new shows. What do u think brothers?
What I think is new serial will come at 6pm and if it gets good trp it will be shifted to a good slot and one serial with less trp might shift to 6pm and I find mohor story not great like aai kuthe .. and rang maza so they might keep at 6pm.

Success behind serials like rang maza veghla to become top 1 is because of the good part and positiveness of serial also good part in mulgi jhali ho orelse in phulala sugandh maticha only stretching and bad part going on so it gone down.

Why will they reschedule mulgi zali?? its no.2 show
Yeah Ik it's top 2 show,,but still if they are paying for the slots then they can. Never mind.. Lets see now.. Promo will be mostly around last week of Jan I guess..
And bro.. What do u think ishqacha..... Is getting good trp,, i see many negative comments on social media handle

Success behind serials like rang maza veghla to become top 1 is because of the good part and positiveness of serial also good part in mulgi jhali ho orelse in phulala sugandh maticha only stretching and bad part going on so it gone down.
That's true.. And even they are not promoting the show..
YKTMN didn't rule 8pm slot.. So it got less trp.. Ranga Maza vegla is ruling every genre except hindi

New serial on zee marathi which launched recently bro on zee marathi at 8pm..i thought serial will rule the slot and get good trp,, but it didn't,,... After ladachi me lekh ga, karbhari lai bhari and yeu kashi tashi me nanadaila didn't worked great on there respective slots.. Star pravah all slots are strong. Specially 8pm and 9:30pm..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock