Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

New serial on zee marathi which launched recently bro on zee marathi at 8pm..i thought serial will rule the slot and get good trp,, but it didn't,,... After ladachi me lekh ga, karbhari lai bhari and yeu kashi tashi me nanadaila didn't worked great on there respective slots.. Star pravah all slots are strong. Specially 8pm and 9:30pm..
Star pravah have 3 strong serial aai kuthe.. Rang maza veghla and sukh mhanje.. other serial also are working for them and helping them and zee marathi all serials waste from 7pm - 10pm so no chance for them to come up again.

Bro do you know 10.30pm serial has strong competition in marathi all serials of 10.30 are very strong of all network so good competition.

Star pravah have 3 strong serial aai kuthe.. Rang maza veghla and sukh mhanje.. other serial also are working for them and helping them and zee marathi all serials waste from 7pm - 10pm so no chance for them to come up again.
I really wonder despite of launching too many shows on colors marathi they get good trps.. They stucked 120k impressions..
Even if bigboss comes they will kick off
9:30pm shows or 10 pm shows or 10:30pm shows.. But for sure they unable to handle the slots.. Colors have really good content from 9:30pm-11pm.

Bro do you know 10.30pm serial has strong competition in marathi all serials of 10.30 are very strong of all network so good competition.
Devmanus can be a slot leader of 10:30pm i guess,then comes sukhiansacha sadra and then ishqacha nad khula.

And 7pm-10:30pm are with star.. May be 6:30om and 5:30pm also 😂😉😉

Devmanus can be a slot leader of 10:30pm i guess,then comes sukhiansacha sadra and then ishqacha nad khula.

I agree but 6.30 pm may be zee marathi maza navryachi.. As slot leader bcz it was earlier was also getting good TRP audience doing negative comments still they watch such type serials and I heard somewhere that jyotiba maharaj serial showing wrong history so people might have shifted to navryachi bayko.

I think 6pm is zee marathi winner as home minister and 5.30 pm winner star pravah at 10.30pm devmanus serial somwhat entertaining so it might be winner and 10pm I think sang Tu.. is winner.

I really wonder despite of launching too many shows on colors marathi they get good trps.. They stucked 120k impressions..
Even if bigboss comes they will kick off
9:30pm shows or 10 pm shows or 10:30pm shows.. But for sure they unable to handle the slots.. Colors have really good content from 9:30pm-11pm.
Colors marathi launching two many serials at a time this not a right time also big boss marathi time coming now and you say that 9.30/till 11pm good serials so what they will end or shift on another time what you think.

I think 6pm is zee marathi winner as home minister and 5.30 pm winner star pravah at 10.30pm devmanus serial somwhat entertaining so it might be winner and 10pm I think sang Tu.. is winner.
That's true..! Now eagerly waiting for savitri serial.. Specially the cast.. I want new faces....
Anyways bro I need to go! Its 9:15pm. Talk to u tomorrow

Colors marathi launching two many serials at a time this not a right time also big boss marathi time coming now and you say that 9.30/till 11pm good serials so what they will end or shift on another time what you think.
They won't shift the slots but for sure they will kick off the the shows abruptly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock