Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I am not getting offended but just telling that aai kuthe is not a remake its story also different maybe sreemoye also inspired from any other serial we don't know and now aai kuthe inspired from sreemoye.
Remake/adaptation/revise I am not telling that. Idea is of Sreemoyee. Period!

Noone is denying that. We know AKKK writers have their own creativity. We are just saying that if someone says thanks to Sreemoyee for getting AKKK, there's nothing to get offended. Idea is original of Sreemoyee only. That's it.
Bro in that way he will say that all remakes of star pravah are inspired originals as all remakes are following some diff tracks from original same goes to AKKK

Bro in that way he will say that all remakes of star pravah are inspired originals as all remakes are following some diff tracks from original same goes to AKKK
Yes but all others are revised remakes or u can say adaption or remake but akkk is different and director and maker also said it is inspired not adaption so I only saying that akkk is inspired orignal serial and dakkhancha Raja is orignal serial and all others are remake copy serial.

What is problem if I say aai kutge kay karte a inspired orignal then remake even producer said that and they know well than us so nothing wrong and as per my observation I see aai kuthe kay karte plot full copy of orignal but story complete different

One thing I noticed. Star pravah didn't getting advertisement during the break they just show 2-3 advertisement and then shows their serials promo even at primetime also only 8 & 8:30 pm shows have sponcer on the other hand zee marathi is on 2nd position still they get expected advertisement and each and every show have atleast 2+ sponcer colors marathi and sony marathi also shows good advertisement stock during break...so why it is happening with star pravah now they are no 1 with 400k+ impression

One thing I noticed. Star pravah didn't getting advertisement during the break they just show 2-3 advertisement and then shows their serials promo even at primetime also only 8 & 8:30 pm shows have sponcer on the other hand zee marathi is on 2nd position still they get expected advertisement and each and every show have atleast 2+ sponcer colors marathi and sony marathi also shows good advertisement stock during break...so why it is happening with star pravah now they are no 1 with 400k+ impression
Because star pravah asking for hike in adrates as they increased their grps lot but maybe advertisers are not ready to pay that price

Yes very less adds on star pravah sometimes but adds are more also sometimes I think depending on show.

Top 5 marathi channels
5bG6pZw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock