2STAR PravahPHULALA SUGANDHA MATICHA4590
3STAR PravahSAHKUTUMB SAHPARIVAR4030
4Zee MarathiAGGABAI SASUBAI3997
5STAR PravahRANG MAZA VEGLA3832

Top Marathi Channels:

BuUJlby.jpg

Top Marathi Programs:

JL64hd6.jpg

Let's see now in coming days! Don't know how they goona manage the slots!!
New serial may come at 6.30 PM and jyotiba serial may shift at 6pm slot or else from the two sang Tu aahes ka and tuzya ishkacha nadkhula one serial might end and other time change.

I got surprised because all serials from 6.30-10.30 are doing great and getting good trp still Channel is launching new serial.

Let's see now in coming days! Don't know how they goona manage the slots!!
What I think is there is no need of new serial because all serial are doing well except TIND so they should wait till one of their serial goes down or trp decreases then they can shift that serial at 6pm and new serial may replace it.

They should bring reality shows instead of bringing new serials anyways this upcoming serial is welcomed.

@Rajpatil98 Bro plz confirm about This new serial it's remake of which serial do you think?
I don't think remake of mohor as I didn't heard or not sure of such lady character of Mohor serial/remakes.

@Rajpatil98 Bro plz confirm about This new serial it's remake of which serial do you think?
I don't think remake of mohor as I didn't heard or not sure of such lady character of Mohor serial/remakes.
Bro this is def remake of mohor....in mohor male lead mother is professor nd just bcz she chose her career over family....male lead's uncle seperated her from her fam nd later she become strong support to female lead who wants to make her career

Bro this is def remake of mohor....in mohor male lead mother is professor nd just bcz she chose her career over family....male lead's uncle seperated her from her fam nd later she become strong support to female lead who wants to make her career
The actress which they took as male leads mother is known for doing comedy movies, etc and is loved in that role, one strong actress was needed for this strong role anyways fine it's up to the directors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock