Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Bro this is def remake of mohor....in mohor male lead mother is professor nd just bcz she chose her career over family....male lead's uncle seperated her from her fam nd later she become strong support to female lead who wants to make her career
I hope the male lead and female lead are good and excited to know the leads and for the promo and timings.

The actress which they took as male leads mother is known for doing comedy movies, etc and is loved in that role, one strong actress was needed for this strong role anyways fine it's up to the directors.
I dont knw where i had saw her but in that show she was in serious role nd she is perfect for this professor aditi character

It was supposed to be named savitri now Swabhimaan as per wiki.. But Wikipedia removed the mohor remake.. I am really excited
Yes the name should have be Savitri it would be good then swabhiman. Swabhiman sounds like old serial title whereas Savitri title sounds like a strong girl title.

I dont knw where i had saw her but in that show she was in serious role nd she is perfect for this professor aditi character
Ok lets see how she does her acting but I think that she will be shown as big lead in this serial.
She is the first to reveal about serial and her role.
I think the promo will come after 1 or 2 week.

Ok lets see how she does her acting but I think that she will be shown as big lead in this serial.
She is the first to reveal about serial and her role.
I think the promo will come after 1 or 2 week.
Her role is definitely strong but in senior cast there are another two strong roles than her which needed perfect actors....male lead uncle and aunt plays big role than his mother .....they are gray shaded characters whereas male lead mother is positive character who is backbone support of female lead

If we look carefully then Swabhimaan also goes very well with concept
But swabhiman is something like old concept serial name. But if the serial and performance of actors is good then there will be no problem with title but the title should be more attractive.
By the way what you think this story will be based on which city?

Her role is definitely strong but in senior cast there are another two strong roles than her which needed perfect actors....male lead uncle and aunt plays big role than his mother .....they are gray shaded characters whereas male lead mother is positive character who is backbone support of female lead
I watched some episodes from starting of guppedanta manasu and I didn't liked it at all so I skipped watching though the story is not that much good like vadinamma which was at 7pm still it's getting good trp on 7pm.

But i saw the father of female lead actress and also her mother are two strong roles her father role too will be needed one strong male actor.
He is one who is against Vasudhara and forces her to marry a boy then the girl runs away from her marriage for her education.

Story is good but it presented well it failed in kannada whereas it is getting good trp in Telugu. I don't know about other versions.

rDETFE8.jpg

It's here and confirmed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock