Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

rDETFE8.jpg

It's here and confirmed
The female lead actress can be Gauri Nalawde the way in this post the man is saying but they should bring new faces now that same faces are really boring now. I liked her acting in swapnanchya palikadle but don't want her to be in this remake will like if any new Actress will be there.

The female lead actress can be Gauri Nalawde the way in this post the man is saying but they should bring new faces now that same faces are really boring now. I liked her acting in swapnanchya palikadle but don't want her to be in this remake will like if any new Actress will be there.
No bro gauri nalawade is not lead.. One of her fan page posted it.. The caption says that gauri nlawade is not a lead role i could not take full screenshot .. They said We are just promoting the show that's it..

But swabhiman is something like old concept serial name. But if the serial and performance of actors is good then there will be no problem with title but the title should be more attractive.
By the way what you think this story will be based on which city?
Pune will be perfect background for show like swabhimaan

No bro gauri nalawade is not lead.. One of her fan page posted it.. The caption says that gauri nlawade is not a lead role i could not take full screenshot .. They said We are just promoting the show that's it..
May be it is secret and they don't want to reveal female lead now they want to reveal it after the promo release and give us a surprise. By the way that page said in free promoting it seems doubtful to me but hope the lead actress is good and new.

I watched some episodes from starting of guppedanta manasu and I didn't liked it at all so I skipped watching though the story is not that much good like vadinamma which was at 7pm still it's getting good trp on 7pm.

But i saw the father of female lead actress and also her mother are two strong roles her father role too will be needed one strong male actor.
He is one who is against Vasudhara and forces her to marry a boy then the girl runs away from her marriage for her education.

Story is good but it presented well it failed in kannada whereas it is getting good trp in Telugu. I don't know about other versions.
It will be better if this show gets early prime slot like 6pm as all other remakes of mohor are performing very poor in different regions.....hindi version shaurya is getting only 0.9 trps which is very less

Pune will be perfect background for show like swabhimaan
Yes instead of mumbai Pune will be perfect background for such beautiful serial whereas Satara sangli Kolhapur are good for rural background serials. I hope this serial from Pune and not to modern family like in RMV.
And mostly serial from mumbai are too modern and family for example RMV, YKTMN, Tula Pahle Re etc. Pune will be best option for traditional family background.

Last edited:
Yes instead of mumbai Pune will be perfect background for such beautiful serial whereas Satara sangli Kolhapur are good for rural background serials. I hope this serial from Pune and not to modern family like in RMV.
Show is based on education thats why i said pune will be perfect background for sich show
Second thing is female leads family is middle class but male lead is super rich whose family owns university so they are definitely gonna be way to modern but their thinking will be very regressive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock