Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,277
Promo out :

Source

First time I am seeing a promo that is of 4 minutes duration.
Promo 1 Promo 2 and Promo 3 are combined as they not came on social media so made one big video for social media and now same big Promo will come on TV this happened many times on Star Pravah. They show big promos on TV also which attracts the audience this happened with aai kuthe kay karte.

Last edited:
Anyone have idea about sun marathi now Sun bangla complete 2 years and they are on 4th position in this week now Sun marathi should get launch its too much late also zee wajva is not available on Airtel dth platform
SUN TV NETWORK is now concentrated in thier existing entertainment channels, this only year they entering the ott battle by their upcoming Web Series on SUN NXT by investing 200 crores for webseries, and this year SUN TV NETWORK's Sun Pictures banner producing lot of movies, up to 8 big budget movies with 600 crores.How ever market leader in Tamil Nadu by Sun TV, also india's no 1 channel, now the company forced to give their come back in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam languages as a market leader. This year is very important year to Sun TV and their other planning's. They planned that Sun Marathi to launch in April 2020 because of the covid they didn't launched it, we can expect Sun Marathi in April or in the 2nd half of this year. But they realised one thing from the Bengali market if they want success they want to invest in all serials, reality shows and movies. They didn't telecasted any single original movie in Bengali, they only telecasted their dubbing movies from Sun Pictures banner and only one reality show only launched. So i think they will invest more in marathi by learning in Bengali, i think they will come with Good story Serials, Reality shows, both original and dubbed movies in marathi. Wait and see

Last edited:
Jotiba story is fake. It should end first then TINK and Because STAK getting good trp I think Pravah will not end them, this serial will end at last from this 3 serials and one fact is that jotiba is performing well then TINK.

And if this shows get ended which remake will they bring you think?
I think at 10pm they might bring Ye Hai chahtein marathi remake at 10pm as the concept is new and good at late night. At 10.30pm they should bring any mystery thriller or horror serial so I think they might bring Neeli remake and if Pravah brings drushti dubbed at 11pm then AKKK will be No.1 and I can't guess which show can come at 6pm.
Next remake on the line is sanjher baati.....its kannada version promo is already out nd hindi version shoot is going on so sanjher baati remake is next

Promo 1 Promo 2 and Promo 3 are combined as they not came on social media so made one big video for social media and now same big Promo will come on TV this happened many times on Star Pravah. They show big promos on TV also which attracts the audience this happened with aai kuthe kay karte.
Yes evn i also have seen AKKK big promo which combined every promo of AKKK

Btw have you noticed in first promos of AKKK arundhati looks much younger and fresh but now she looks so tired nd bored in show.....i guess her makeup changed alot thats why she looks like this....check here
Source

Next remake on the line is sanjher baati.....its kannada version promo is already out nd hindi version shoot is going on so sanjher baati remake is next
But timing will not be 10,10.30 or 6pm for this wonderful remake. Even if they could have aired Swabhimaan at 10 or 6pm it would be ok but sanjher bati have more chances of success so this serial will be in prime time for sure may be at 8.30/9pm.
I think they will keep other average hit remakes like ye hai chahte at 10pm if stak will end.

Yes evn i also have seen AKKK big promo which combined every promo of AKKK

Btw have you noticed in first promos of AKKK arundhati looks much younger and fresh but now she looks so tired nd bored in show.....i guess her makeup changed alot thats why she looks like this....check here
Source
Her makeup changed because she is now in bad condition her husband left her so she is living like that and it's natural unlike other industries where they put too much makeup and make the character and serial very artificial which is not case with AKKK all characters are good and their acting and makeup everything is too natural. I like simplicity of this show.

For me Deepa's, Mau and Gauri makeup is worst. Keerti looks good 👍

Ye Hai Chahtein Marathi remakes may come in Star Pravah as both serials story is very good in hindi.
And from Bengali sanjher bati, khorkuto, kusum dola and potol Kumar ganwala may come.
From Telugu Devatha and Gorintaku remake may come.
Very less chances for other language remakes.
TINK story very similar to Khelaghor so it's remake will not come again.

Last edited:
But timing will not be 10,10.30 or 6pm for this wonderful remake. Even if they could have aired Swabhimaan at 10 or 6pm it would be ok but sanjher bati have more chances of success so this serial will be in prime time for sure may be at 8.30/9pm.
I think they will keep other average hit remakes like ye hai chahte at 10pm if stak will end.
Sanjher baati remake slot will be decided after seeing performance of their other recently launched versions

Ghum he kisi ke payar me and Ye Hai Chahtein Marathi remakes may come in Star Pravah as both serials story is very good in hindi.
And from Bengali sanjher bati, khorkuto and potol Kumar ganwala may come.
From Telugu Devatha and Gorintaku remake may come.
Very less chances for other language remakes.
TINK story very similar to Khelaghor so it's remake will not come again.
Ghum hai is actual bengali kusum dola remake so put that show in bengals category
Btw ghum hai chances are very low as in hindi version only shows BG is maharashtrian so it doesnt make sense of making marathi remake

Back
Top Bottom