Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,258
Bro is there promo out on youTube Or social media? Excited to know the male lead I hope they took good actor.
Promo is not out but i already told male lead is akshar kothari in above post....u can search his name on google
I saw him in star pravah old serial he bandh reshmache and i think he is perfect for the role of professor

Promo is not out but i already told male lead is akshar kothari in above post....u can search his name on google
I saw him in star pravah old serial he bandh reshmache and i think he is perfect for the role of professor
He also worked in choti malkin serial of star pravaah which was hit.

He is male lead 👇
reyDBI2.jpg

All characters are perfect except the male lead father and female lead. At least they could have chosen better female lead.
I think timing will be 6pm / 6.30pm / 10pm.

All characters are perfect except the male lead father and female lead. At least they could have chosen better female lead.
I think timing will be 6pm / 6.30pm / 10pm.
I think male lead father is also good choice....u will get to knw once it goes on air why iam saying he is good choice
Nd femake lead is also not bad....so i liked casting of this show

See @Rajpatil98 bro i already said that this serial will come at 6.30 pm may be Jyotiba serial will shift at 6pm as mythological serials are good at early slots or this serial will end.
Next number is of tuzya ishakcha nadkhula and then Sang Tu aahes ka and may be jyotiba so we can see more serials in this slots

Bro promo didn't came on social media but on TV today 2nd promo came with timing. The channel is not promoting this serial well on social media pages and meme pages.
Ohh god why they are not posting promo on SM sites.....its so frustrating.....till now they aired two promos but i havent seen evn one promo

Back
Top Bottom