Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,277
See @Rajpatil98 bro i already said that this serial will come at 6.30 pm may be Jyotiba serial will shift at 6pm as mythological serials are good at early slots or this serial will end.
Next number is of tuzya ishakcha nadkhula and then Sang Tu aahes ka and may be jyotiba so we can see more serials in this slots
Jotiba will shift to 6pm
Next no. is definitely STAK and TINK

Ohh god why they are not posting promo on SM sites.....its so frustrating.....till now they aired two promos but i havent seen evn one promo
2nd promo which came today morning on TV is much promising then 1st promo, Promo- that girl escapes from her marriage with the help of her mother for her carrier. My god this much good show second promo came and they not added first promo they are not doing good at all. They have promoted all of their serials well and badly they should also promote this serial from Social media pages, meme, fan pages, etc or else this show may fail and that too is in early slot after Jotiba.

Jotiba will shift to 6pm
Next no. is definitely STAK and TINK
Jotiba story is fake. It should end first then TINK and Because STAK getting good trp I think Pravah will not end them, this serial will end at last from this 3 serials and one fact is that jotiba is performing well then TINK.

And if this shows get ended which remake will they bring you think?
I think at 10pm they might bring Ye Hai chahtein marathi remake at 10pm as the concept is new and good at late night. At 10.30pm they should bring any mystery thriller or horror serial so I think they might bring Neeli remake and if Pravah brings drushti dubbed at 11pm then AKKK will be No.1 and I can't guess which show can come at 6pm.

It's confirm that Jyotiba's timing is changing.
From 22 February at 6pm on Star Pravah
6Y7VVSJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom