Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,252
May be. Let's wait till evening.. It will revealed.. What u thik what show will be??? I just read the comments of that post.. Many said HMB2 and some said honar sunn serial.. What if star pravah bags him 😂😂.. Zee will be in coma for sure

Some rumours say Honar Sun Mee Hya Gharchi season 2 in big number may be its.. Or something new. If this serial will come then at 7pm it may be.
Star Pravah can't launch serial now it's for sure. New serial will be at least come after 1 month with promo releasing from start of month.

Last edited:
Some rumours say Honar Sun Mee Hya Gharchi season 2 in big number may be its.. Or something new. If this serial will come then at 7pm it may be.
Star Pravah can't launch serial now it's for sure. New serial will be at least come after 2/3 months with promo releasing from start of month.
I agree now star pravah cant launch anymore shows as their schedule is very tight from 6-11pm

I agree now star pravah cant launch anymore shows as their schedule is very tight from 6-11pm

Now Star Pravah should launch big reality show like Start Music Or Dance+ instead of serials as its needed much to stay in competition because Colors Marathi launching new shows also Zee and Sony will not sit quiet.

Star Pravah should not launch anymore original/remake serials in other slots they may bring new serials in existing slots if they want they can also launch dubbed hindi serials.

Now the channels which should launch serials are Colors Marathi and Zee Marathi both don't have healthy serials to compete with Pravah.
No hope from Zee Yuva they may bring many new serials after success of Zee Marathi I think.
I have many hopes from Colors Marathi now they deserve much then Zee they should come at No.2 position.

Zee Marathi is slave of hindi they used hindi song in the Marathi show promo that's why people support Star Pravah and Colors Marathi at least this channel dont do such slavery.

What do you think it's serial or show? If it will be serial then timing would be 7pm as ladachi mi serial is not doing well.
7pm may be yes or else 8:30pm..and yes i was thinking the same.. Why hindi song..

I am pretty sure his show will be hit and as well as slot leader.. Now main competition will begin between zee and star.. Same as like bangla

7pm may be yes or else 8:30pm..and yes i was thinking the same.. Why hindi song..
Aggabai sasubai can't end though audience is making memes and doing negative comments still it's doing great in trp charts so for sure Aggabai Sasubai will not end only after their trp goes down they will end.

Second thing ladachi mee lek ga worst serial with less trp so it will end for sure. MNB has less chances.

Third thing I already said Zee is slave of hindi so they will continue to impose hindi on us.

I am pretty sure his show will be hit and as well as slot leader.. Now main competition will begin between zee and star.. Same as like bangla
Oh... Please wait the show didn't launched even we don't know it's serial or show for sure it's serial but we can't say from now whether it will become top or flop.
Zee marathi most attempts becoming flop and they are degrading their level by launching crap serials like yeu kashi, ladachi, mnb, kay ghadla tya ratri, karbhari etc. so we can't say whether audience will give it positive or negative response already Zee Marathi gone down badly.
And I think competition will be between Star and Colors instead of Zee because of non fictions in which colors are strong in and they too may launch good new serials so sure they will overtake zee, now people is hating zee marathi.

Back
Top Bottom