Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
Zee Marathi is playing cheap tricks because
Star Pravah is launching Swabhiman so now they also brought their serial promo so that audience loose interest for Swabhiman and audience move to zee marathi upcoming serial 😂😂

Source

This serial is really going great..
Till now they were following tamil version but after Mullai (anji character) dead They are following telugu version with revisions it will be good now but bore and flop afterwards if they follow telugu version blindly. tamil version is super they should follow them.
And new serial can't beat Sahkutumba as sahkutumba has good fan base and also almost all Characters are loved by audience.

Colors Marathi Awards 2020 coming soon on Colors Marathi HD & Colors Marathi SD

@Akshay Nanaware why they took that chinni small girl in the serial? And I doubt lead actor. They took that id*ot suyash already he is getting trolled badly on social media and very bad memes are made on him and now his new serial 🤣🤣 shashant choosed wrong project I pity him.

And I am getting vibes about how this show will be sure it's love triangle where instead of 2 girl there are 2 boys 😂 who will watch such crap? By the way Swabhimaan is 🔥 and this is 👎. Audience had lots of hope but after bringing that id*ot suyash and love triangle crap story audience lost that.

One suggestion I will give to zee marathi if they can't bring good concepts then there are many good hit concepts with zee they can remake them. I want to meet the creative head and team of zee 😂 and want to praise them for bringing such crap flop serials.
This promo they Brought purposely to bring Swabiman down.

There was a promo of a serial/show on Pu. La. Deshpande on Sony Marathi. When they are going to start it?

Back
Top Bottom