Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
Ab
@Akshay Nanaware why they took that chinni small girl in the serial? And I doubt lead actor. They took that id*ot suyash already he is getting trolled badly on social media and very bad memes are made on him and now his new serial 🤣🤣 shashant choosed wrong project I pity him.

And I am getting vibes about how this show will be sure it's love triangle where instead of 2 girl there are 2 boys 😂 who will watch such crap? By the way Swabhimaan is 🔥 and this is 👎. Audience had lots of hope but after bringing that id*ot suyash and love triangle crap story audience lost that.

One suggestion I will give to zee marathi if they can't bring good concepts then there are many good hit concepts with zee they can remake them. I want to meet the creative head and team of zee 😂 and want to praise them for bringing such crap flop serials.
This promo they Brought purposely to bring Swabiman down.
Absolutely true brother.. But it won't affect at all to star, still other leads are to revealed of swabhimaan, zee thinks what ever we launch becomes hit.. But its wrong.. Now I am eagerly waiting for lakshya, sanjer bhati remake.. And bigboss marathi

Last edited:
I never liked ZM serials titles at all....as most of them dont fit with concept at all for ex pahile na mi tula, tula pahte re, tu tithe mi, karbhari laybhari, maza hoshil na.....titles should reflect what you guys are gonna show in serial but from this titles you will never knw whats concept of show but look at other side star pravah titles most if them goes very well with concept for ex sahakutumb sahparivaar, rang maza vegla, AKKK, Mulgi zali ho, sang tu aahes ka , TINK, nd now Swabhimaan.....only titles who are totally unrelated to concepts are SMNKA and PSM

Last edited:
I never liked ZM serials titkes at all....as most of them dont fit with concept at all for ex pahile ni mi tula, tula pahte re, tu tithe mi, karbhari laybhari, maza hoshil na.....titles should reflect what you guys are gonna show in serial but from this titles you will never knw whats concept of show but look at other side star pravah titles most if them goes very well with concept for ex sahakutumb sahparivaar, rang maza vegla, AKKK, Mulgi zali ho, sang tu aahes ka , TINK, nd now Swabhimaan.....only titles who are totally unrelated to concepts are SMNKA and PSM
This doesnt look interesting at all ....first promo is very plain and boring.....and whats with this crap title "pahile na mi tula" it doesnt fit concept at all.....star pravah all titles goes with concept very well but thats not case with ZM
It will be another crap serial after ladachi leke ga. Why zee marathi is doing so much hard work all their work is going in vain At least they can bring remakes if they can't bring good concepts.

@_Tejas_ bro i checked fb and didn't saw any post related to new upcoming singing show on Star Pravah i think you meant to say New singing show on Colors Marathi.

One more Flop Serial come on ZM. If ZM continue Doing this type serial and Star Going there remake plan Then Zee Now less chance for again be a No. 1 channel

One more Flop Serial come on ZM. If ZM continue Doing this type serial and Star Going there remake plan Then Zee Now less chance for again be a No. 1 channel
Forget about No.1 in coming days even
Colors Marathi will surpass them and they will loose their viewers badly and they will become looser.
Only way to come up is more number of serials and by bringing good reality shows for weekdays other then CHYD.

I
@_Tejas_ bro i checked fb and didn't saw any post related to new upcoming singing show on Star Pravah i think you meant to say New singing show on Colors Marathi.
I have also checked but now that page is not available I think it was fake news. sorry for sharing wrong information

Back
Top Bottom