Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,441
What shows will they end and what will be the timing?
I think mnb & Kay ghadle tya ratri will end no idea about 3rd show they can launch 3rd show on 6 pm slot and home minister will be sfted to 5:30 pm like star pravah

They are really trying best to compete with star 🙏😂😂🤣🤣
It musst be needed good step from zee marathi to launch new shows let's see how it will work for zee marathi if they launch some remakes of other sister channels then they must follow that original story no need to add their own script in it because they tried two remakes hum to tere ashik hain (bhabhiji ghar per hain) and ladachi me lek ga both are crap due to they didn't follow proper orignal story

I think mnb & Kay ghadle tya ratri will end no idea about 3rd show they can launch 3rd show on 6 pm slot and home minister will be sfted to 5:30 pm like star pravah
May be they will bring two new serials at 9.30 and 10pm as kay ghadla tya ratri is not doing that great and very unpopular serial. Who will watch a crap story for 1 hour? So they will bring 2 new serials in its place and next turn is of 6.30 &6pm as they have to compete with swabhiman and jotiba so they might shift karbari laybhari at 6pm and bring new serial at 6.30 PM & 7.30pm and they will keep MHN, AS, YKTMN, Devmanus as this serials are doing really very well.

It musst be needed good step from zee marathi to launch new shows let's see how it will work for zee marathi if they launch some remakes of other sister channels then they must follow that original story no need to add their own script in it because they tried two remakes hum to tere ashik hain (bhabhiji ghar per hain) and ladachi me lek ga both are crap due to they didn't follow proper orignal story
They are not learning anything from the leader channel they will not do remakes for sure and if they do then it may be beneficial for them then trying new concepts now which may be riskful.

They are not learning anything from the leader channel they will not do remakes for sure and if they do then it may be beneficial for them then trying new concepts now which may be riskful.
I am agree with you when the channel is on top position then they can try new concept zee marathi have given us too much good concepts when they are leader but star pravah did remakes and then they get 1st position now on coming days pravah will also give us good concepts like jalsha and maa colors marathi is also doing same they launched their own concepts like chandra ahe sakshila shubhmangal and they are also struggling they must learn from their hindi channel but its condition is better than colors Bangla and odia this two channels are going in wrong path

I am agree with you when the channel is on top position then they can try new concept zee marathi have given us too much good concepts when they are leader but star pravah did remakes and then they get 1st position now on coming days pravah will also give us good concepts like jalsha and maa colors marathi is also doing same they launched their own concepts like chandra ahe sakshila shubhmangal and they are also struggling they must learn from their hindi channel but its condition is better than colors Bangla and odia this two channels are going in wrong path
I have no hopes from Zee Marathi now. Only I have hopes from Star and Colors.
Star Pravah bringing original serial some rumours are saying may be they will launch in future and achieve success and become channel like star jalsha, Maa TV.

Colors Marathi can improve themself already they are going to launch many good reality shows they can also launch new good story serials like JJY, RRGJ but this serials tracks are going in wrong way and stretched one all serials should end other then Sundara, Sukhi mansacha sadra and Swami samarth also they can launch dubbed serials like naagini, mahakali, krishna,etc. Also movies are needed on Sundays along with reality shows instead of crap serials and mahaepsodes. I have lots of hope from Colors Marathi now.

I have no hopes from Zee Marathi now. Only I have hopes from Star and Colors.
Star Pravah bringing original serial some rumours are saying may be they will launch in future and achieve success and become channel like star jalsha, Maa TV.

Colors Marathi can improve themself already they are going to launch many good reality shows they can also launch new good story serials like JJY, RRGJ but this serials tracks are going in wrong way and stretched one all serials should end other then Sundara, Sukhi mansacha sadra and Swami samarth also they can launch dubbed serials like naagini, mahakali, krishna,etc. Also movies are needed on Sundays along with reality shows instead of crap serials and mahaepsodes. I have lots of hope from Colors Marathi now.
Star pravah change all the game first they changed their look then bring all new good concepts from other sister channel they launch one by one all shows it was too much harder to take first position because zee marathi was king from 2011-20 star pravah deserve this i wish only a movie channel from star network in marathi like jalsha movies I think from this success it will come in future sure I feel bad for colors marathi they try their best level but still they are not no 1 untill now

Yhc remake needed in Star Pravah in late night 10.30pm slot as we don't get good drama romantic serials late night at 10.30pm mostly they are crime, horror, comedy, etc.
Do u think YHC remake will work?? Sometimes i think YHC is working well at 10:30pm bcz it gets anupamaa strong lead otherwise without anupamaa it would have been failed

Do u think YHC remake will work?? Sometimes i think YHC is working well at 10:30pm bcz it gets anupamaa strong lead otherwise without anupamaa it would have been failed
Yes because concept is new but I don't know much about story but it's somewhat similar to ye he mohabaaten with some changes it may work also it got remake in Kannada. By the way what's there in serial is it worth remake in Marathi?

Back
Top Bottom