Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,252
Home minister also gets good trp how you can say that? New serial should be in a slot where there are no competitors so that they can easily become slot leader and other channels will compete with them here. 5pm is perfect for them.
You are correct bro but they can't start swami samarth at 5 pm channel start their shows from 6:30 for making this show slot leader they can't start it too earlier I have never seen any marathi TV show on 5 pm slot 5 pm is tea time at that time most people's prefer music channel. Even 7 pm slot can also good for this show they can secure their 2nd position at this time in comming days zee marathi will take 2nd position at 7 pm

Last edited:
5PcIV5C.jpg

Can anyone find this article in Maharashtra Times if iits true..
And as well it is mentioned zee is launching 3 more serials in March

5PcIV5C.jpg

Can anyone find this article in Maharashtra Times if iits true..
And as well it is mentioned zee is launching 3 more serials in March
I think this person is assuming and it might not be true. Why star pravah will launch new serials if all serials doing well and if they launch then timing will be 6/10/10.30pm mostly and the concept of potol kumar is good dont know about original so i dont think it will come at too early or night slot.i will have to check it will tell u if I get to know something.

Source

Ratris khel chale auditions started for season 3.. This man posted about his dad went for the auditions
I think it's fake. Many fans make such videos.
And you know how popular Ratris khel chale is in Maharashtra and has big fan base even at 10.30pm many people watch it.
Currently devmanus is doing very good so it will take months for RKC 3.

Yeah I read that too.. Even they are going to revamp with new tagline.. I read somewhere.. Exactly i dont remember.. They are really feeling bad now, they can bear a loss.. They are really trying best to compite with star 🌟

Have all of you noticed "Utsav Natyancha, Navya Kathancha" at start of the promo of latest show?

Back
Top Bottom