Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
Audience may shift at 8pm and 8.30pm mostly on Zee Marathi as in RMV no good tracks and full of negativity also PSM very boring tracks going on also for other serials same on Star very boring tracks except mulgi and sahkutumba but Zee doesn't have that much strong serials in competition with Pravah so audience will remain with Star.
Sanjher bati Hindi remake comming soon on star plus in comming days it will come on pravah

Last edited:
I left watching both shows its irritating I watch only 7 ,9,10,10:30 pm show of sp 10:30 is also boring but still I am watching it Both shows of zm 8 & 8:30 are good yktmn have repet at 5:30 &11 pm so it can't come in top 5 and aggabai sasubai is in top 5 yktmn have good story in comming days mhn have marriage episode so it's trp will also increase but it can't beat mzh other shows like mnb karbhari chyd are performing average devmanus is good show only lmlg is not performing good. Zee marathi should start chukbhul dyavighavi season 2 this show was really very good and comedy once they tried bhabhji ghar par hain marathi remake but it was also crap

Aai kuthe kay karte and SMNKA are good serials but they should improve story and tracks its very boring nowadays. I left watching both RMV and PSM both have lots of negativity and crap stories. I hated mulgi jhali ho all times because of cast but now I realise the story is very good and worth watch. I don't know about other serials of SP dont get that much time Nowadays.

Swami samarth can do good at 6 pm because home minister and Jyotiba can't beat it easily CM will become slot leader
Home minister also gets good trp how you can say that? New serial should be in a slot where there are no competitors so that they can easily become slot leader and other channels will compete with them here. 5pm is perfect for them.

So RMV and PSM trp will get decreased as negative and bad track going on in RMV and Keerti taking break from serial. I hope Zee Marathi with their crap flop serials not wins I want star pravah to give tough fight and its just some months they are rulers let them be ruler for a year or two at least.

Back
Top Bottom