Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Kartikadeepam Marathi version is also copy of Original version. In today's episode they have shown that Deepa will have two daughters may be in future they will bring the Female Villain back and the story will follow original version.

@Rajpatil98 bro today's episode of AKKK was good, need such good tracks now I think Abhi will be also against his mother so it will be great to watch and how their mother deals.
Actually it was need of hour to show abhi against his mother bcz without this developement there are not many things to proceed story
He is against his mother but not in extreme way like how jumbo was against sreemoyee....even toshu is also not extreme like jumbo but abhi is softest among all
And from daughters side also story is same dithi was also extremely against sreemoyee, pakhi was little soft nd isha is softest among all
I hope they will not show isha nd abhi to extreme level like jumbo nd dithi

Actually it was need of hour to show abhi against his mother bcz without this developement there are not many things to proceed story
He is against his mother but not in extreme way like how jumbo was against sreemoyee....even toshu is also not extreme like jumbo but abhi is softest among all
And from daughters side also story is same dithi was also extremely against sreemoyee, pakhi was little soft nd isha is softest among all
I hope they will not show isha nd abhi to extreme level like jumbo nd dithi
Bro what do you think when will Star Pravah launch new Serials / Reality shows?
As we know they can do anything and are aggressive. Also that sanket pathak chances are there his serial comes on Star Pravah.

Bro what do you think when will Star Pravah launch new Serials / Reality shows?
As we know they can do anything and are aggressive. Also that sanket pathak chances are there his serial comes on Star Pravah.
Reality show nd serials might launch in april-may.....now they will first see result of zm new move "utsav natyancha" and after that they will launch anything

Reality show nd serials might launch in april-may.....now they will first see result of zm new move "utsav natyancha" and after that they will launch anything
Bro I hope swabhiman is good serial and then it gets good trp but it's not doing good in many languages so I have doubt.
May be Start Music will come soon.
Jotiba serial end near so new serial may come in its place after some months.

Last edited:
Zee Marathi is launching 5 New Serials,
Star Pravah also bringing new serials so may be Now Colors Marathi will also bring new serials.
They need strong new team and need to replace all their serials except some 1 or 2 serials then only they will stay in competition and may be also rule in future as they are also launching many reality shows which is not the case with other Channels.

Last edited:
5 serials.. Omg.. They are trying there best.. Haha.. They are regretted a lot by stretching the shows
They are going to launch new serial on each Monday after showing Utsav Natyancha Navya Kathancha on Sunday.
So 1 serial will come on each Monday of March, Total 5 Mondays so 5 New Serials. So the serials will be:
1. Pahile Na Mee Tula
2. Ratris Khel Chale S3/ Anna Naik serial
(not confirm)
3. Unknown
4. Unknown
5. Unknown

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock