Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

They are going to launch new serial on each Monday after showing Utsav Natyancha Navya Kathancha on Sunday.
So 1 serial will come on each Monday of March, Total 5 Mondays so 5 New Serials. So the serials will be:
1. Pahile Na Mee Tula
2. Ratris Khel Chale S3/ Anna Naik serial
(not confirm)
3. Unknown
4. Unknown
5. Unknown
They are totally gone crazy 🤪.. They can't see thare failure.. How can audience shift immediately by launching new shows.. Its impossible 🙅! God knows how are they gonna manage the slots.. If those shows won't work they will be in huge loss

They are totally gone crazy 🤪.. They can't see thare failure.. How can audience shift immediately by launching new shows.. Its impossible 🙅! God knows how are they gonna manage the slots.. If those shows won't work they will be in huge loss
Also they are failing in Zee Yuva other then ZM.
And they have plans to launch Zee Chanderi and Zee Chitramandir also they are launching big number of serials may be they will launch shows in future but if they don't get success they will be in big loss.

Also they are failing in Zee Yuva other then ZM.
And they have plans to launch Zee Chanderi and Zee Chitramandir also they are launching big number of serials may be they will launch shows in future but if they don't get success they will be in big loss.
They are trying their best but their condition is not that much worst like Sony marathi and colors marathi they get 200k+ ratings in each week also their two shows are in top 10 list I think new shows will definitely work for them to increase their trp atlist their 3-4 shows will come in top 10 and they will definitely get 250k+ ratings if they have launched new shows with star earlier then sure their condition is not like today when star pravah was launching good show one after one then at that time zee marathi must have to replace their crap shows they launched some shows within that days but that shows didn't work for them because of worst storyline like ladachi me lek ga , karbhari laybhari.. star always come with hit concept of other sister channel so they have idea about public reaction and also story is known to channel but zee always try swamake now they must launch only remakes or any historical/ mythological show....
First they must stop MNB due to this single show they faced too much slander from public and I also started hating this channel due to MNB 😂

They are trying their best but their condition is not that much worst like Sony marathi and colors marathi they get 200k+ ratings in each week also their two shows are in top 10 list I think new shows will definitely work for them to increase their trp atlist their 3-4 shows will come in top 10 and they will definitely get 250k+ ratings if they have launched new shows with star earlier then sure their condition is not like today when star pravah was launching good show one after one then at that time zee marathi must have to replace their crap shows they launched some shows within that days but that shows didn't work for them because of worst storyline like ladachi me lek ga , karbhari laybhari.. star always come with hit concept of other sister channel so they have idea about public reaction and also story is known to channel but zee always try swamake now they must launch only remakes or any historical/ mythological show....
First they must stop MNB due to this single show they faced too much slander from public and I also started hating this channel due to MNB 😂
Zee gonna bring Originals as they already told in News as they think because of remake serials the writers doesn't get chance so they want only original concept and you know most of the Zee stories are swamakes so hope they are good.
I hate Zee for all shows they are running now whether it's serial or show they are just making audience bore and irritating.
2 new serials will come at 9.30pm and 10pm for sure as this is the only slot where ZM is not giving tough fight to SP.

All saying that zee will going in worst condition. But one thing we all have to remember that Zee is the only network who dare to launch channels in every genre in marathi language not Colors nor Star do this.. Sometimes programming strategy not works that not means channel having totally failure. Still Zee's 2 channels in top 5 channel list. And another thing is Zee established brand in marathi television industry. Zee always enthusiast local writers, producers they always encourage marathi writers to give their best. Zee always trying unique concept in marathi GEC. In lockdown period also zee has launched serials like total hublock, Ek Gaav Bhutacha to entertain the audience. Other than Zee, Sony Marathi had tried the lockdown special series Athashe khidkya 900 Dara. But Never colors or star tried this. So do not blem any channel unnecessary this special request for @Rockyy bro who always against Zee and in favour of Star Pravah.

Zee Marathi may bring Remake serials in future as one of the man from Zee said that other channels doing remakes from other languages and zee wants to give chance to local writers but think the channel who never cares for audience when audience is against their serials what will they care for writer? If they will go in loss with this original serials Or if there will be need of adaptions sure they will bring remake serials like Star did!

All saying that zee will going in worst condition. But one thing we all have to remember that Zee is the only network who dare to launch channels in every genre in marathi language not Colors nor Star do this.. Sometimes programming strategy not works that not means channel having totally failure. Still Zee's 2 channels in top 5 channel list. And another thing is Zee established brand in marathi television industry. Zee always enthusiast local writers, producers they always encourage marathi writers to give their best. Zee always trying unique concept in marathi GEC. In lockdown period also zee has launched serials like total hublock, Ek Gaav Bhutacha to entertain the audience. Other than Zee, Sony Marathi had tried the lockdown special series Athashe khidkya 900 Dara. But Never colors or star tried this. So do not blem any channel unnecessary this special request for @Rockyy bro who always against Zee and in favour of Star Pravah.
I am not against them always if you don't believe you can see some above posts of mines and also of others if you want you can see some old posts of mine and others, you always see me but not others who always against them or not support them, I also have given good advice many times to Zee and support them equally but not for their wrong deeds.
Though I am against them I have lost hopes from them but being Marathi I also support them but not for their wrong deeds and in last i will say they should learn something from Star Pravah now and they should try to compete with them then going in their own way which will not give them expected result.

Ratris Khel Chale 3 confirm
advertising showing on zee marathi
showing coming soon

Ratris Khel Chale 3 confirm
advertising showing on zee marathi
showing coming soon
Show name not confirm yet but the bg music was of RKC 3 and Anna naik was there so 90% chances it's RKC 3 so this serial will come at 10.30pm replacing Devmanus which has big fan base and support from audience. May be the doctors truth will come he will get arrested and serial will end but I and audience is gonna miss this serial and Saru aajji, tondya, dimple all are good actors gonna miss them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock