Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Excited for new graphics and logo
That's true bro, even star and colors revamped many a times before, and launched many good shows, but still could not beat zee, they failed miserably coz zee was conquerer of Maharashtra, next month will be huge competition, let's see how audience will accept it,

That's true bro, even star and colors revamped many a times before, and launched many good shows, but still could not beat zee, they failed miserably coz zee was conquerer of Maharashtra, next month will be huge competition, let's see how audience will accept it,
One more thing is that I recently read a thread on this forum i.e. Sun Marathi won slot on DD Free Dish auction. If it's real then We can get a new player and competition will very though.

One more thing is that I recently read a thread on this forum i.e. Sun Marathi won slot on DD Free Dish auction. If it's real then We can get a new player and competition will very though.
Yeah I read it just now, sun marathi won the slot, this will surely gonna game changer, specially it will affect, Sony, colors and fakt marathi, it take those all viewers if they have a good content and proper promotion, dubbing won't get be successful in Maharashtra

Yeah I read it just now, sun marathi won the slot, this will surely gonna game changer, specially it will affect, Sony, colors and fakt marathi, it take those all viewers if they have a good content and proper promotion, dubbing won't get be successful in Maharashtra
They should give new concept and shows and also they have to reach on every cable and DTH platform

They should give new concept and shows and also they have to reach on every cable and DTH platform
Yeah man!! Now presently I am focusing on star and zee, star won't keep quite as I see, as zee is bringing lot of new shows,
Star pravah ganesh utsav is on the way! Let's see if they launch any new shows or serials, I am really excited to see there race

Zee marathi & Zee Yuva didn't have that Orange ripple graphics like it's other channels
So we can expect that

They gave a glimpse of graphics at the end. It would be like Zee Punjabi. Following core theme but with special local elements.
Zee marathi & Zee Yuva didn't have that Orange ripple graphics like it's other channels
So we can expect that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock