Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Source -BloombergQuint / ICICI Securities
XasvM9J.jpg

Star , zee and colors pretty much dominate the market . There is no 4th competator
Currently all channels are at low position and not ready to bring Star Pravah behind. Star Pravah is monopoly in Marathi market and other channels are not even close to Pravah because of their content.

I didn't understood this can you tell about it in detail what is it all about??
There is one more chart .... Look at this
Image-1630991613.jpg

1. Table 16 shared by aditya shows Marathi GEC primetime impressions means how much GRP/Impression Marathi GEC gets in primetime for 6-12pm time band

2. Table 17 shared by aditya shows that Marathi GECs primetime viewership share in percentage means each GEC's primetime viewership share in percentage with respect to total viewership of prime time by each marathi GEC

3. Table 18 shared by me shows that Marathi GECs All day viewership share in percentage means each GEC's All day viewership share (24hrs) in percentage with respect to total viewership of all day (24hrs) by each marathi GEC

Probably on the lines of Cooku with Komali and Cooku with kirikku
If Star jalsha is launching such program then it's sister channel Star Pravah can also launch this show. They may announce about this show on or after Ganesh Utsav as they release their serial promos on such big events or occasions. Some new serial also expected.

If Star jalsha is launching such program then it's sister channel Star Pravah can also launch this show. They may announce about this show on or after Ganesh Utsav as they release their serial promos on such big events or occasions. Some new serial also expected.
That's, atleast I expect two serials
And they should end 7pm serial, 10:30pm serial and 11pm,lets see

That's, atleast I expect two serials
And they should end 7pm serial, 10:30pm serial and 11pm,lets see
Sahkutumba serial trp is less and audience lost interest it seems story also not good now better they should shift this serial at 6pm slot and introduce new serial at 7pm this will attract audience.
10.30pm serial also stretched serial I stopped watching it from long time ago they have ruined story, it should get ended & new serial should come on its place to compete with ti parat aaliye & upcoming bigboss.
11pm I don't know if they will bring any serial or not but Zee Marathi have serial on 11pm so too compete with them they need strong serial TINK is getting bore now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock