Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte is No.1
Is it true @Akshay Nanaware @Rajpatil98 bro? I got this image on a trp page not on Star Pravah.
Star Pravah used this image before also.
lGtpRv3.jpg
This is old picture of last year 2020 week 47 as given below..

This is old picture of last year 2020 week 47 as given below..
That fake page Trp Marathi kept this photo as according to them akkk is no.1. Why this fake Marathi trp pages like Marathi serials official, marathi tellyword doesn't get closed they are giving fake trp and our mad people beliving them. One day will come when everyone will know truth and their page will get closed.

That fake page Trp Marathi kept this photo as according to them akkk is no.1. Why this fake Marathi trp pages like Marathi serials official, marathi tellyword doesn't get closed they are giving fake trp and our mad people beliving them. One day will come when everyone will know truth and their page will get closed.
Guys. If you want to ban me later u can. Cuz I've seen u mostly ban those who speak against you

But let me tell u that the trps are not fake. They are real.
You might think website has stopped giving but trp still comes on barc app.
And not only trp, tvrs too.
So pls don't say they are fake. I guarantee you it's 100% real. Cuz i use the app.
Now eveb state wise trps have started to come on app
And gec wise separately
Believe or not, it's true and trps are not fake.

Guys. If you want to ban me later u can. Cuz I've seen u mostly ban those who speak against you

So pls don't say they are fake. I guarantee you it's 100% real. Cuz i use the app.
And gec wise separately
BARC already stopped to release of trp! None of the app releases trp. Don't convince us man, we all know the truth

May be only may be he might be saying of barc subscription model
How to subscribe barc tell me I will subscribe like him and tell everyone trp? How can we believe anyone. Please ignore such fake pages even they don't get closed, the trp we are getting in Marathi is fake.
Don't want to talk anymore on this topic as This thread not related to discuss all this things.

How to subscribe barc tell me I will subscribe like him and tell everyone trp? How can we believe anyone. Please ignore such fake pages even they don't get closed, the trp we are getting in Marathi is fake.
Don't want to talk anymore on this topic as This thread not related to discuss all this things.
Bro their subscription fee is in lakhs that too includes some particular channels & for particular time..... For full time data subscription is much more
Thats why normal ppl like us cant subscribe BARC ..... Plus u need to guve specific reason that why you are subscribing them like for ex you are media person or you are from broadcaster etc ....so its not easy like u think

Last edited:

And gec wise separately
Let me tell u one thing! here everyone knws BARC hasnt stopped giving data .... But now they only disclose detailed data to their subscribers only (broadcasters, media persons, advertisers)
And on website they only publish statewise data (Not trp data)

& Btw i never belived those 2rs instagram pages from very start .... They dont evn have proof .... They just made their list on their own.... I never believed their trps evn when barc used to give top 5 marathi shows

Once they posted PSM trp as 7.4 but on insta actress kirti posted 6.8 trp celebration cake..... Same thing happened with SMNKA also

So plzz stop convincing us we are not gonna blv u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock