Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Bro their subscription fee is in lakhs that too includes some particular channels & for particular time..... For full time data subscription is much more
Thats why normal ppl like us cant subscribe BARC ..... Plus u need to guve specific reason that why you are subscribing them like for ex you are media person or you are from broadcaster etc ....so its not easy like u think
Let me tell u one thing! here everyone knws BARC hasnt stopped giving data .... But now they only disclose detailed data to their subscribers only (broadcasters, media persons, advertisers)
And on website they only publish statewise data (Not trp data)

& Btw i never belived those 2rs instagram pages from very start .... They dont evn have proof .... They just made their list on their own.... I never believed their trps evn when barc used to give top 5 marathi shows

Once they posted PSM trp as 7.4 but on insta actress kirti posted 6.8 trp celebration cake..... Same thing happened with SMNKA also

So plzz stop convincing us we are not gonna blv u
Perfect explained bro our people should know this thing they blindly believe this Fake TRP pages and this pages tells us that they have subscription of barc lol here they have got exposed and hence proved that All pages of Instagram which are giving individual TRP of Marathi serials are FAKE.

Perfect explained bro our people should know this thing they blindly believe this Fake TRP pages and this pages tells us that they have subscription of barc lol here they have got exposed and hence proved that All pages of Instagram which are giving individual TRP of Marathi serials are FAKE.

I am same (hello kitty). Don't you think before banning u should at least try to know why i am saying so.

1) app DOES give trp. And it's right that it takes alot if time to get it. I needed 5 months after i submitted e mail.
2) i can provide ss of the app
3) what prove do u have it's FAKE
If you'll assume from start that it's fake then you'll try to prove same that those are fake
For your confirmation I'll provide the ss.

5MwDFXg.jpg

@Rockyy @Akshay Nanaware according to this post this show is no.1 non fiction show nd those pages just give 1 trp to this show so that itself shows how much fake they are so why this guy is just coming here with another id just to prove those trps are real & all
In the image they haven't said it's number one. They said biggest launch. I think this converts to 1420 Impressions which is equivalent to 1.0 TRP.

In the image they haven't said it's number one. They said biggest launch. I think this converts to 1420 Impressions which is equivalent to 1.0 TRP.
They said 1.42cr Maharastrian ppls that doesnt mean 1420 impression
1.42cr is reach not TVR impression

TVR = Reach in % * (TSV/run time of show)

So this doesnt prove that 1.42 cr means 1 TVR

&btw MH population 11cr & do u really think 1 trp = 1.42cr people then in that way shows which are getting 7-8TVR means they are watched by whole maharashtra (10-11cr) & other shows are getting zero traction is that even possible
(7-8 × 1.42 = 10-11.5 cr ppls)

and i knw here they didnt claimed no.1 show but they said this is biggest non fiction launch in maharashtra (till now) so do u really think other non fiction shows opened up with evn less than 1TVR.... CHYD is itself used to get more than 5 TVR in its initial time

so i think it atleast gets 5-6 TVR thats why they are saying they are biggest non fiction launch in Maharashtra

Last edited:
I am same (hello kitty). Don't you think before banning u should at least try to know why i am saying so.

1) app DOES give trp. And it's right that it takes alot if time to get it. I needed 5 months after i submitted e mail.
2) i can provide ss of the app
3) what prove do u have it's FAKE
If you'll assume from start that it's fake then you'll try to prove same that those are fake
For your confirmation I'll provide the ss.
Off - Topic (not related to Thread name)
First of all I have no time to reply you.
Second thing I am no one to ban you, here people get banned by admins if they do any mistake, this is not first time before this also you created many IDs and wanted to prove fake trp.
Even i have got banned many times. Again I don't want to get banned that's why I don't want to argue with you i directly use report button.
Third thing you are giving fake TRP & everyone should be aware about it.

Kon Honar Crorepati Season 5 going off air soon. From 20th September, Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra will Telecast on new timing i.e. Mon - Thu @ 9.00pm on Sony Marathi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock