Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Kindly stop promoting the pages of Instagram or u be banned , all pages are fake and manipulate the viewers, and u are also one them to promote it.
I think he is Admin of Marathi serials official Instagram page 😂 he is trying to prove other page as fake. We know here both pages are fake who give TRP of serials which is unreleased by BARC.

I think he is Admin of Marathi serials official Instagram page 😂 he is trying to prove other page as fake. We know here both pages are fake who give TRP of serials which is unreleased by BARC.
Yeah, I know this language bro 🤣🤣I talked to him on chats he is defending himself. He the only culprit

More than this that TRP Marathi is biggest fake page, 25.9 K they have.We should take strict action against that page
Off Topic:
I request you kindly don't create new accounts again and again and argue with us because we say truth about your Instagram Page. Everytime you will create account your account will get banned & similarly your Instagram account will also get banned because you are giving fake TRP even you can go in jail for this.

Last edited:
Watching star pravah parivar ganeshostav...have to say its superbly designed...made with high production value....enjoying a lot
Dance performance was on other level and songs sung by Ajay-Atul and Shinde were great saw this show last Sunday.

I am just a viewer of that page,but I have seen screenshots of barc app from Admin. If you want I can provide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock