Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Bigboss hindi on the way, again it will affect badly, they would have launched in diwali
They could have launched it till now before IPL or after it would be good for them.
Bigg boss is not useful for them I think because their serials are not doing well and getting Good TRP because of worst storyline and stretching, new serials are needed then only people will switch to Colors Marathi.

They could have launched it till now before IPL or after it would be good for them.
Bigg boss is not useful for them I think because their serials are not doing well and getting Good TRP because of worst storyline and stretching, new serials are needed then only people will switch to Colors Marathi.
It there major disadvantages bro that they stretch serials very long it's not current problem. This done from when they are ETV marathi. They stretched serial "4 divas sasuche" arround more than 10-12 years.

It there major disadvantages bro that they stretch serials very long it's not current problem. This done from when they are ETV marathi. They stretched serial "4 divas sasuche" arround more than 10-12 years.
Earlier there was trend like stretching serial so it worked for them now hardly people watch stretched serials so they should change it. They stretch mythological serials too add their own stories in it.
Etv Marathi however was better entertainment channel with good story serials and reality show.
Till now colors have nothing other then Big boss.

Has Zee Yuva completely turned into a movie channel? 🤔
Yes mostly movies shown and less rerun serials and shows.
This channel need to shut down or be 100% youth channel like Zing/MTV.
Yuva means Youth but after some years of launch they turned into sister channel of Zee Marathi launched serials for all type of people not focusing much on youth here they did mistake and went down.

Last edited:
q3R1RJS.jpg
after a long time star in top 10, seems Ganeshotsav got good trp. I really want star should revel the trp

IkuuAB3.jpg

Top 5 Channels Week 37
I hope after Sun Marathi launch it will be in Top 5 making one hindi channel to get out from list and increase viewership of Marathi channels in Maharashtra and let grow Marathi market.
Launch of Sun Marathi may increase viewership of Marathi channels in entertainment because there are less Competitors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock